Oricom Hubble OBH500 5inch Smart HD Baby Monitor
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $88.33 with what's this?
HD Smart Baby Monitor by Oricom
The Oricom OBH500 5” Smart HD Nursery Pal Baby Monitor offers remote access to a smartphone to ensure you are able to stay close to your baby in the home, or while away.
Track climate conditions with the room temperature sensor built into the camera unit, and soothe your baby from afar with the sweet sound of your voice using two-way talk communication. Preloaded lullabies, nature sounds and bedside stories gently lull your baby into a soothing sleep, while the 7-colour night light and sleep trainer ensure that sleep brings them peaceful, pleasant dreams.
Give yourself the peace of mind you deserve with Oricom’s OBH500 5” Smart HD Nursery Pal Baby Monitor, powered By HubbleClub for Partners.
Oricom Connected. Peace of mind starts here.
- Connected via Hubble Club for Partners App
- Magnetic mount on camera base
- Wi-Fi® and FHSS Digital Wireless Connectivity
- Dual mode (Direct connect or remote viewing via app)
- 5″ Colour LCD display
- Baby friendly night vision
- Split screen view for multiple cameras
- Wall mountable camera unit
- Two-Way Communication
- Room Temperature Display
- Digital Pan, Tilt and Zoom
- 7 Colour Night Light
- 300m range (line of sight)
- Preloaded lullabies, soothing sounds and bedtime stories
- Multi camera capable (4 for parent unit/ 10+ for App)
- Rechargeable battery for parent unit (Up to 8 hours with display off)
- Screen Resolution 480×272
- 2 Year warranty
Hubble Club For Partners App Key Features:
- Cloud HD video streaming and recording
- Baby Zone alerts and sleep trainer
- Motion, sound & temperature alerts
- Video recordings and image snapshots
- Feeding timer
- Create personal audio recordings
- Baby Growth and Development Tracker
- Sleep Advice & Parenting Tips
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Does this monitor play white noise?
Hi there, the white noise can be downloaded through the app and used on the monitor. I hope this helps. - StaceQuestion by : Alyesha on Mar 9, 2022 11:01:04 AM
- Can the multiple cameras be used in separate rooms?
Hi there, thank you for your inquiry, the OBH500 is Multi camera capable (4 for parent unit/ 10+ for App) I have added alink below to the camera that is suitable for this. https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/products/nursery/baby-monitors/oricom-hubble-hd-smart-camera/I hope this helpsQuestion by : Naomi on Jun 1, 2022 08:53:06 AM