Belly Casting Kit by Pearhead
Just me and my bump! Cherish your special pregnancy journey with Pearhead’s belly casting kit.
This non-toxic, 100% baby safe kit includes everything you need to make a mould of your adorable baby bump. Each kit includes five rolls of plaster tape, belly casting lubricant, a plastic drop cloth, non-latex gloves, and sanding screen.
The instructions included walk you through creating your bump step by step. Use the drop cloth to ensure you do not make a mess. You can lay it down on the floor or area you will be making your mould. Next put the non-latex gloves on to keep your hands clean, then apply the belly casting lubricant on your belly so the plaster doesn’t stick to it. You can then start out by cutting strips from the plaster roll and dipping the strips in warm water, one at a time. Place each strip onto the casting area. Overlap the strips and apply 3-4 layers to make the mould thick. Wait 5-10 minutes before removing the mould and let dry for a dry. Once dry use the sanding screen to smooth your cast. Your mould will be finished before you know it and will be ready to decorate or display!
You can even have some fun with your mould and have friends sign the finished product at your baby shower.
Pearhead’s belly casting kit is the perfect gift for any expecting mum and a great way to remember your bump!
- Cherish your special pregnancy journey with Pearhead’s belly casting kit
- Create a cast of your baby bump with easy to use ki
- Decorate the cast with paint or have friends sign the finished product at a baby shower
- Includes 5 rolls of plaster tape, belly casting lubricant, plastic drop cloth, non-latex gloves and a sanding screen
- Use easy 4-step instructions to create your mould
- 100% baby safe
- Product dimensions: W 22.54 x H 24.13 x D 8.25 cm