Diono Radian 3QX
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $103.62 with what's this?
Radian® 3QX latch – All-in-one Convertible Car Seat by Diono
The ultimate 3 across All-in-One car seat from birth to booster (4 – 120 lb / 1.8 – 54 kg).
Featuring 3 stages of complete rear facing protection and all new Diono Safe+™ engineering to provide the next generation in car seat safety.
From baby’s first journey the radian® 3QX provides complete protection, with Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ Anti-slip harness pads for added comfort and safety.
As your child grows the Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar increases stability and reduces rebound rotation by up to 50%, so you can keep them safely rear facing for longer, up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
Engineered following the latest European research and technology in crash energy management, the radian® 3QX features 6 layers of side impact protection. Interlocking EPS and EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement combine to create ultimate side impact protection, without compromising 3 across fit in most midsize vehicles.
As they transition to forward facing, the Safe+™ easy adjust 12 position headrest is contoured to improve child head containment and provides a 22% increase in occupancy range from the radian R series.
All of these great features have been combined with Safe+™ engineering, with the 3QX subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests; including side impacts and rollover test to ensure the safest seat possible.
Parents can also expect the travel friendly traits Diono is famous for, including convenient fold and FAA approval for use on an aircraft. So, no matter where you go you can take Diono safety with you.
- 3 STAGE REAR FACING PROTECTION – Features Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar for complete rear-facing protection.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER – Designed and engineered with all new Diono Safe+™ protection. Now you can keep your child rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
- SAFE+™ ENGINEERING – radian® 3QX is subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests to make sure we have the safest seat possible.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT – With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3QX adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth to 54.4 kg.
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN FITS 3 ACROSS – Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner – Gives extra infant comfort and toddler body support. Simply remove as your toddler grows.
- Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar – One click connection to the seat base. Reduces rebound rotation by 50% in the event of a collision. Also provides more legroom when rear-facing.
- Safe+™ side impact protection – Built with 6 layers of EPS & EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to make ultimate side impact protection, without compromising 3 across slim fit design in most midsize vehicles.
- Safe+™ headrest – Engineered with the latest European Side Impact technology to improve child head containment in the event of a collision. Headrest height is increased by 22% from radian R series
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
With Harness: 10–29.5 kg, 76–145 cm. As Booster: 18–54 kg, 101–145 cm.
1.8–22.7 kg, 46–112 cm
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
Yes, 6 layers
10 years from date of purchase
Yes only when in harness mode
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage.
Birth – 8+ years (approx)
Rear Facing: 46–112 cm, Forward Facing with Harness: 76–145 cm, Booster: 101–145 cm
Rear Facing: 1.8–22.7 kg, Forward Facing with Harness: 10–29.5 kg, Booster: 18–54 kg
5 point safety harness
ALWAYS use the top tether strap on this child restraint when installed forward-facing
Black Jet, Blue Sky, Grey Slate, Red Cherry, Purple Plum, Yellow Mineral
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Britax one4life vs diono 3qxHi there, Unfortunately I live 4h away from your store, so I am really hoping you can help me out via email please. I am wanting to purchase a carseat for my girl (currently 15w old) to use after her capsule. I currently have my eyes set on either the diono 3qx/3qxt or the britax clicktight one4life model, but am open to other suggetions. My first question would be, if either one of those seats is certified to be used in germany as well (family lives over there)? Also, can you tell me which seat is smaller when rf in the car? Wondering if one of them would use up less space when installed, so the front passenger seat has more room? Thank you very much in advance, Laura Cox
Hi Laura, thank you for your inquiry, Both the Diono & Britax range are US safety rated so can't be used in Germany, you would need a European (ECE) seat for this purpose. I have added a link here for the ones we have available: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/shop-by-standard/ece-standard?page=1.
To answer your second question, The Diono is the slimmest seat that we have, however, the Britax One4Life is smaller in height so will give you possibly more room in the passenger seat. I would actually recommend contacting your closest store in regard to this as they will need to know the model of the vehicle you have as well as it does make a difference. I have added a link to our store locations here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/Question by : Laura on Jul 12, 2020 12:41:20 PM
- Hello, Would this car seat fit comfortably rear facing in a VW Golf station wagon? A friend has one for her daughter and said they can’t use the passenger seat in their car with it rear facing. We can’t come in to check at the moment with the higher alert level 😞
Hi there, The stores are now open for click & collect and some installs, I would advise contacting your local store in regards to a fitting to see if this is possible - StaceQuestion by : Grace on Sep 24, 2021 02:46:30 PM
- Hey, really keen to purchase and pick up from you guys this coming Wednesday but wondering if you would price match the Diono website? They are on sale for $569 right now. Cheers
HI there, I would suggest contacting your nearest store directly in regards to price match. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Nelle on Dec 13, 2021 02:59:35 PM