- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Fan/Air Circulator by Crane
Tall, dark and handsome, this fan is designed to fit discretely into any corner of your living space. This quiet tower fan has three speeds and a natural breeze function, all displayed on a large, clear digital screen. The oscillation setting allows you to circulate air at 70 degrees to reach every corner of the room. This fan's market-leading height of 116 cm gives greater room coverage than most models.
It includes a remote control so you can change the settings from across the room without getting up or control your nursery temperature without disturbing your sleeping baby. The fan comes with an electronic timer with an auto shut-off function, which can be set for up to to 12 hours.
Choose between three modes and the oscillation function to get your room just right and create the perfect conditions for a good night's sleep!
Crane's motto is 'design for better living' and come the height of summer you'll be glad you chose a premium product!
- Large digital display (lights dim completely in sleep mode)
- Remote control
- Tall, slim and stylish
- 12 hour timer
- 45W motor
- Whisper quiet
- 116 cm (46 inches) high
- 3 modes - normal, natural and sleep
- Oscillation function to distribute air throughout the room
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllDo you know when you will have these back in stock online?Or do any of your Auckland stores currently have stock? Thanks :)Eva
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Eva, Thank you for your inquiry, The Crane Tower Fan and Air Circulator should be back in stock mid November. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats