- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Shipping & Freight
We are conscious of the fact that all our customers need to save money so to do this we provide the option of collecting your web order(s) from your nearest Baby On The Move branch (where applicable).
Baby On The Move has a strong belief in car seat safety we therefore STRONGLY RECOMMEND that all sales and hire of car seat restraints to be collected through your local franchise. This way you can rest assured that your little ones are safe in their car seat as our owner/operators will ensure that the car seat that you have purchased or hired will fit correctly into your vehicle.
Please refer to below for delivery times and charges.
Please be aware that many suppliers and manufacturers close over holiday periods and deliveries may not be made by most couriers on public holidays.
Although processing any and all orders during these times may be delayed, Baby On The Move will endeavor to process orders as best we can and keep customers informed as to approximate delivery times, but is in no way accountable for delays beyond our control.
- Baby On The Move ships anywhere in New Zealand, except Stewart and the Chatham Islands.
- Baby On The Move can ship to Waiheke Island and Great Barrier Island at an additional freight charge
- Personally delivered by your nearest Baby On The Move branch representative or Franchise local courier.
- Sorry, we will not deliver to any P O Box numbers.
- Free delivery only applies to Web Orders over $99.00 (excluding furniture and very large items and Wishbone Bikes).
- For Web Orders under $99.00, there will be a freight charge of $6.00.
- An additional fee may be charged for rural deliveries (RD addresses).
- Please make sure you mention your RD when placing your order to avoid further hold up.
- Unfortunately, we do not have any control or responsibility with the product once it has been transferred into our local rural delivery service. There will also be more delays in arrival time.
- There will be additional charges assigned to each large and individual furniture items.
As these vary in cost, these are shown under the cost of the item when displayed and/or will be applied during checkout.
- Freight charges for overseas orders will be quoted at time of order received.
All deliveries within New Zealand will require a signature on delivery. On receipt of your Goods, please inspect the carton for damage before you sign for them. DO NOT ACCEPT any delivery that has any sign of damage. Baby On The Move is not liable for any goods that are damaged during transit.
We aim to deliver within 4 to 10 working days providing your item is in stock. With any back orders, you will be personally notified and please be aware that cot orders may take up to 6 weeks. This applies to New Zealand orders only. Please also allow an additional 2-3 working days for all New Zealand rural deliveries.
Overseas Delivery Times
Delivery details must include a street address as we do not deliver to post office boxes. We accept no responsibility for non-delivery if you provide an incorrect street address. All international orders are sent through New Zealand post or a freight forwarder at your request. Please allow 10 working days on smaller items.
Note: Delays due to customs clearance or internal service are not accounted for. International orders may be subject to import duties or taxes levied by the authorites in your country. These duties, taxes or charges are payable by the receiver.
Most stock is available as required through the website or your local Baby On The Move branch. Baby On The Move will make every endeavour to inform customers of progress when an item needs to be ordered from our supplier(s). Where items are marked as LIMITED STOCK please always check with your local Baby On The Move branch as some items may only be available at selected outlets. All stock levels are only an indication of true stock levels as this changes constantly and are indicative of availability only.Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats