- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
2 Sided Mesh Cot BumperBrand:Airwrap
Product Code: LL5017
Availability: In Stock$49.95Ex Tax: $43.43
(To pay using OxiPay add to cart and select
OxiPay as your payment method in the checkout.)Quantity: +-
Do you have a question about this product?
See the "Ask The Expert" tab below.
Cot Bumper by Airwrap
AIRWRAP Mesh has been keeping babies happy and safe since 2005 and is one of Australia’s most trusted and popular nursery bedding items. It supersedes traditional cot bumpers with its breathable mesh fabric allowing maximum airflow, while protecting baby from knocks and tangling in the framework of the cot. The thin collapsible fabric of the AIRWRAP Mesh ensures that it cannot be used as leverage to climb from the cot. The AIRWRAP fits most cots including larger brands.
- Designed for superior breathability and airflow
- Protects against bumps and knocks.
- Restricts arms and legs from getting between cot rails.
- Fits under mattress level
- Designed to squash down when stood on.
- Easy fit grip tape.
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllDimensions of wrapWhat dimensions do these fit? My crib has 80cm sides. Will these be too long?Sarah
Are these bumpers considered safe?Concerned re the risks of bumpers and trying to find a safe product that will protect my baby.Lesley Kerr
- Hi Sarah, thank you for your inquiry, the Airwrap 2 Sided Mesh Cot Bumper, does fit most cot sizes including larger cots, this should be suitable for your cot. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Lesley, Thank you for your enquiry. The Airwrap is designed to be breathable to address the issue of suffocation. Although baby can still bump the sides of the cot as the material is a thin mesh, with the Airwrap the bumper surface is flat so they cant knock themselves on the edge of the rails and little arms and legs can't get stuck between the rails. So although it is not padded it does protect your baby and keeps them safe. I hope this helps with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats