- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat by GRACO®
Purchase any Graco seat and get a FREE Baby On The Move Auto Sun Shade Roller!
It feels good when it CLICKS!
The Graco® TrioGrow™ SnugLock® LX 3-in-1 car seat installs in less than one minute using vehicle seat belt or LATCH in rear and forward-facing harness modes, and in highback booster mode to secure the booster to the vehicle seat and help facilitate self-buckling!
With SnugLock® Technology, you can feel confident you've got a secure install as your child grows. Keep your little one safe from day one, as this 3-in-1 car seat converts from a rear-facing harness (2.2-18 kg), to a forward-facing harness (10-30 kg), and to a big kid highback booster (18.1-45 kg). The no-rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ harness system easily adjusts the height of your harness and headrest to 10-positions in one motion to get the safest fit for your child as they grow. Conveniently store the harness away in booster mode without removing with the integrated harness storage compartment. The 6-position recline and removable infant head and body inserts keep your little one feeling cradled and comfortable on your many journeys together. When things get messy, the Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without removing the harness or uninstalling. But installation and harnessing are made easier with SnugLock® technology and the Graco® exclusive InRight™ push button LATCH, and Fuss Free harness pockets to keep the harness out of the way when getting your little one in and out of the car. Your child will also enjoy the 2 integrated cup holders to keep their drinks and snacks close at hand in all modes of use.
Graco® TrioGrow™ SnugLock® LX - a hassle-free installation, every time. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ - a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes.
- SnugLock® Technology - Installs in less than one minute using vehicle seat belt or LATCH
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness 2.2 - 18 kg, to forward-facing harness 10 - 30 kg, to highback booster 18.1 - 45 kg
- Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ - a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes.
- No-Rethread Harness – Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System headrest and harness adjust with one hand
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10-positions to get the safest fit for your child
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Push button InRight™ LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Rapid Remove machine washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
- Harnessing is made easier in both rear and forward-facing harness modes with Fuss Free harness storage pockets
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders for all modes of use
- Open-loop belt guides help properly position your vehicle’s seat belt in booster mode
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system and in highback belt-positioning modes
- Rear-Impact Tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Certified for use in an aircraft, in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes* *SnugLock® cannot be used when installing on an aircraft"
- Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard
GRACO® PROTECTPLUS ENGINEERED™
Graco ProtectPlus Engineered is a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes, and additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures.
- Frontal-Impact Tested
- Side-Impact Tested*
- Rear-Impact Tested
- Tested using Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard
- Tested using New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Tested to Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- Meets or exceeds NHTSA’s Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 213**
Graco have tested for all types of mats so you can use any brand car seat mat, towel or thin blanket under and behind the seat. Make sure the seat protection you use does not interfere with the seat belt etc.
Product Dimensions Weight 9.7 kg Depth 64.7 cm Width 48.7 cm Height 57 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Weight Range Rear Facing: 2.2 - 18 kg, Forward Facing Harness: 10 - 30 kg, Full Booster: 18.1 - 45 kg Installation Method Isofix Yes LATCH, for use up to 20 kg. Seat Belt System 3-point seat belt or lap belt Top Tether Graco has tested this seat with and without the top tether. However we highly recommend using the top tether when forward facing, the top tether will improve the stability of your child seat and reduce the risk of injury. Orientation Rearward Facing 2.2 - 18 kg Forward Facing 10 - 30 kg forward facing 5pt harness 18.1 - 45 kg booster mode Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Level Indicators Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of manufacture Airplane Approved This child restraint is certified for use in aircraft when using the harness system. USA airline approved Washable Covers Rapid Remove machine washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat Specifications Harness 5 point safety harness
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllIs this seat suitable for my 3yr old ?My daughter is 3 years old she weighs around 25-28kgs (not 100% sure) and she is 103cms tall. I’m wanting to know if this car seat would be suitable for her ? Or couldn’t you recommend a car seat for her. She is currently using the britax boulevard click tight but I think she is getting too big for it as she is always complaining that she is squashed. Thank youJamie-Rae Hayward
Is this car seat classed as capsule that I could put baby in when I leave the hospital ?Constance kolose
- Hi Jamie-Ray, I would suggest popping into your local store and having this fitting for your child and your vehicle. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Constance, thank you for your inquiry, The Graco Triogrow is a convertible seat so is suitable from Birth. This will take you right through to booster so potentially the only car seat you may need. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (5)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats