- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
Free delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & Playtime
- Activity & Playtime
Toddler Carrier by Beco
The Beco Toddler Carrier is amazing...so super comfortable for both child and parent. Perfect for toddlers right through until school age, any time your little one need a cuddle on the go.
The generous sized back panel of 18 x 19.5 inches, along with well-padded shoulder straps means we have found this to be our most comfortable toddler carrier.
Using a comfortable toddler carrier is so much easier on YOUR body than carrying a heavy toddler round in your arms or piggy packing. And much more ergonomic for you than a shoulder ride, which can put a lot of pressue on your neck.
We absolutely love the Beco Toddler carrier and used one extensively on a round the world trip when our youngest was almost 5 years old. We could carry him for hours, which was essential for full days of walking, late nights and for security in busy places like airports and theme parks. Of all the toddler carriers we have used with our children, we love this one the best.
- Extra secure and strong buckles
- Padded shoulder straps and generous leg padding.
- Snap on sleep hood.
- Straps are duel adjustable and can be crossed for front carrying (useful with heavy toddlers!)
- Handy storage features - snap off front bag and pocket on the waist band.
- Hooks for toys & keys.
- Perfect fit adjusters to allow for feeding on the go and getting your toddler pulled in really close to you for the most comfortable carrying.
- 100% cotton fabric.
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllCan my toddler face out when the carrier is used on my front?Laura
What weight does this hold up to?I have a 12kg 8 month old who is quite tall. Could you specify height and weight limits please?Nancye
- Hi Laura, thank you for your enquiry, the Beco Toddler carrier cannot be used with a child facing outwards while it is on your front, however you can use the carrier on your back so the child can look over your shoulder. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Nancye, thank you for your enquiry, the Beco Toddler Carrier offers a generously wide darted seat and tall supportive back 45 x 48cm back panel. It is suitable for kids upto school age, however please feel free to come instore and try them out to see if this carrier is right for you. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Car Seats