- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Stroller by Baby Jogger
The newest addition to the Baby Jogger line is lightweight, compact and stylish, a must-have for parents who love taking baby along for daily adventures, weekend road trips and even far-away flights. The ultra-portable City Tour™ stroller folds with just one hand, provides a multi-position reclining seat, and meets carry-on requirements for many modes of transportation.
- Welcome to The Fold - Engage the fold by depressing the red safety release button then Simply fold the handlebar downwards and lift the in-seat strap to fold into a compact square shape. Once folded, you can place your City Tour into the convenient travel backpack provided. When not in use, the bag packs down neatly and can be stored in the zip pouch integrated within the under basket . The City Tour is travel friendly and meets the carry on requirements for many modes of transport.
- Carry it on with you - Weighing in at only 6.5kg and measuring only 56cm x 23cm x 45cm when folded, this stroller is small but mighty. The City Tour will take your little one from the check-in desk all the way to the plane, removing at least some of that travel stress.
- The Seat - This seat easily adjusts easily with one hand from upright to a generous recline and everything in between – keeping your little adventurer comfortable. With a 22 kg weight capacity, this stroller will last you for years to come.
- The Canopy - People have grown to love the iconic Baby Jogger three stage extendable canopy which SPF 50+ because it really throws a lot of shade on a sunny day. Fitted with a peek-a-boo window means parents can keep an eye on their little one and the mesh fabric adds extra ventilation on warmer days.
- The Wheels - The 5’’ lightweight front wheels can be set to swivel for the daily obstacle course or locked for longer distances. With front wheel suspension and larger 6’’ back wheels the City Tour offers a smooth ride on most terrain.
- Handlebar & Brake - With a rubber handlebar you will always have a great grip on your stroller. The rubberised handle is built to last, so that your stroller is ready to go on all the adventures you want it to.
Product Dimensions Weight 6.5 kg Specifications Seat Capacity Up to 22 kg Folded Height 25 cm Width 42.9 cm Length 54.9 cm Unfolded Height 98.8 cm Width 49.5 cm Length 94.5 cm
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllWhat are the size of the wheels?Hi how big are the wheels on this? Wanting to compare them to the Edwards and Co Otto Thanks NickyNicky
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Nicky, this is in the product description features "The Wheels - The 5’’ lightweight front wheels can be set to swivel for the daily obstacle course or locked for longer distances. With front wheel suspension and larger 6’’ back wheels the City Tour offers a smooth ride on most terrain." ThanksBaby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodRelated Products (5)Categories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats