- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Wooden Baby Walker by Kinderfeets
A toy that doubles as two was the inspiration for creating the Kinderfeets Cargo Walker. Stylish Dutch design, the beech wooden sides are painted beautifully in white that accents the natural stained wooden rack.
Both a baby walker and wagon, it’s the perfect walker to get babies build confidence during their first steps.
Kids have have a blast putting their toys inside and taking them for a stroll. Whether indoors or outdoors, the Kinderfeets Cargo Walker is the perfect way to introduce little ones to walking. Before you know it, they’ll be running!
Once the child perfects the trade of walking, you can easily move the back wheels forward, to increase maneuverability.
- Adjustable rear wheels
- Rubber rimmed wheels to protect floors
- Wooden rack is removable
- Front wheels moved forward to protect walls and furniture
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 35 cm x 45 cm (20" x 14" x 18")
- Easy assembly, all tools included
Ask a QuestionQuestions1Answers1|Expand AllWhat is the weight of this in kilograms and is there a way to tighten/loosen wheels to make it easier or more difficult to push?Answers1What is the weight of this in kilograms and is there a way to tighten/loosen wheels to make it easier or more difficult to push?Pet
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
- Hi Pet, thank you for your inquiry, the Cargo Walker weighs 5 kilos, We have not tried changing the wheel tightness to change wheels movement on this model, But in theory it should work. Note if you loosen the wheels too much they may fall off. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats