The Nude Alchemist SPF30 Sunscreen
Protect your whole family naturally this summer with our new 100% natural mineral sunscreen with SPF30 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
Safe 100% natural ingredients: your toxin-free, clean sunscreen choice this summer.
- Non-greasy feel: smooth, lightweight and sits comfortably on the skin, which makes it great for both face and body.
- Baby-safe: suitable for all ages 3m+.
- Eczema-friendly: gentle on the most sensitive skin, including eczema-prone.
- Reef-friendly: no chemicals, making it a better option to safeguard aquatic life and their habitats.
- A little goes a long way: no water, preservatives or filler ingredients. Every ingredient chosen has a purpose!
- Pleasant aroma: with hints of lavender and coconut, this sunscreen smells like summer. Sunscreen doesn’t need to smell bad!
- Eco-conscious packaging: 75g in a recyclable 100% sugarcane tube, making it easy to apply and convenient for summer adventures while lessening one’s carbon footprint.
- Locally made: made here in Aotearoa with love.
How does it work? Rather than being absorbed into the skin like a traditional chemical-based sunscreen, the mineral UV filters (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide in this case) sit on top of the skin and deflect and/or block harmful UV rays in a similar fashion to protective clothing. Mineral sunscreens with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are widely considered to be the gentlest and safest sun care products.
- Apply liberally onto dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure to protect against UV rays. Reapply every two hours and after swimming, sweating or towelling.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Zinc Oxide; Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Coco Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Medium Chain Triglycerides*, Titanium Dioxide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba*, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate. *certified organic
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on damaged or diseased skin. A patch test before use is recommended. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. Avoid contact with eyes.