Chicco KeyFit 30 – Orion Capsule & Base
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $74.83 with what's this?
Infant Capsule & Base by Chicco
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time.
A ReclineSure® levelling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
Tailored for Comfort
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.
Built for Everyday Convenience
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.
- ReclineSure® levelling foot helps achieve proper base angle
- RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
- Removable newborn head and body support
- Removable canopy provides shade
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
- 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip
- For infants from 1.8 to 13.6 kg and up to 76.2 cm in height.
Yes (SuperCinch® LATCH)
|Seat Belt System|
LockSure™ 3 point seat belt or lap belt
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
6 years from date of manufacture
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry.
up to 76.2 cm
1.8 to 13.6 kg
|Travel System Compatible|
5 point safety harness
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK||$50.00|
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Helo, i wanted to hire one of the infant capsules, how does this work? My Due Date is in early March. Do I put a reauest for hire right away? Kind Regards Maria
Hi there, I would suggest either filling in a hire form online or contacting your local store directly, its usually best to do this around two months prior so that the store can make sure they have the capsule that will fit your vehicle best. you can contact your local store here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/.I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Maria Roy on Nov 23, 2021 10:53:23 AM
- Helo, i wanted to hire one of the infant capsules, how does this work? My Due Date is on 5th of October 2022. Do I put a reauest for hire right away? Kind Regards kathleen
Hi Kathleen thank you for your inquiry, if you go to the below link, it will take you to our hire capsules, once you have chosen a capsule you will be asking to fill in a hire form, this will go to your local store who will be in touch with availability. they will also go over pricing and fitting this for you. I hope this helps.https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/product-category/hire-products/Question by : Kathleen Mae on Jun 2, 2022 08:56:39 AM