Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX Capsule & Base
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $74.83 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $112.25 with More info
SnugLock 35 LX Infant Capsule & Base by GRACO®
CLICK! That’s the sound of a secure install.
The SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 LX featuring 1-Hand Adjust provides a hassle-free installation using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps you can feel confident you’ve got a secure install. To further make installation a breeze, the InRight™ LATCH provides a one-second connection.
The base, with its 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indicator, helps eliminate installation guesswork. Easy for mom, and comfy for baby. The 1-Hand adjustable handle leaves one hand free when adjusting the handle for easy in-and-out. The Silent Shade™ canopy adjusts without disturbing baby. Click Connect™ technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect™ strollers making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle.
The SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 LX featuring 1-Hand Adjust gives mum or dad peace of mind and helps protect rear-facing infants from 1.8 – 16 kg and up to 81 cm or less.
- For newborn use from 1.8kg to 16 kg and up to max height 81 cm or less
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle
- 1-hand adjustable handle
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Removable newborn head and body support cushions
- Lightweight infant car seat for easy carrying
- Click Connect™ technology provides one-step secure attachment to Graco Click Connect™ strollers and bases
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- SnugLock™ Technology – A Hassle-Free 3-Step Installation
- Silent Shade™ canopy adjusts without disturbing baby
- Convenient compartment stores both the one-second InRight™ LATCH connectors and manual when not in use.
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213 and side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- ProtectPlus Engineered – This combination of the most rigorous crash tests helps to protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes.
GRACO® PROTECTPLUS ENGINEERED™
Graco ProtectPlus Engineered is a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes, and additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures.
- Frontal-Impact Tested
- Side-Impact Tested*
- Rear-Impact Tested
- SnugRide has been tested using Graco’s RollSafe™ testing standard
- Tested using New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Tested to Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- Meets or exceeds NHTSA’s Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 213**
Graco have tested for all types of mats so you can use any brand car seat mat, towel or thin blanket under and behind the seat. Make sure the seat protection you use does not interfere with the seat belt etc.
39.4 cm shell only or 44 cm if you include the base of handle
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
|Install Without Base|
7 years from date of manufacture
Max height 81cm or less
1.8 – 16 kg
5 point safety harness
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK||$50.00|