Diono Radian 3RXT
Radian® 3RXT latch – All-in-one Convertible Car Seat by Diono.
The Diono Radian® 3RXT is the original 3 across All-in-One convertible car seat, trusted by over a million parents to protect their child from birth to booster (2.2 kg – 54.4 kgs.)
Lovingly engineered with the famous Diono Steel Core and now rear facing for even longer, expect 10 years of safety from just one car seat.
The 2020 Radian® 3RXT provides safe and comfortable newborn positioning thanks to the new 2-in-1 infant positioning liner with integrated newborn travel high wedge. The wedge creates a lie-flat travel position, pushing baby up to reduce head slump while helping to keep airways open. As your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give extra infant comfort and toddler support.
Designed and engineered with complete rear facing protection, Radian® 3RXT will keep now your precious cargo rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old). Then as they transition to forward facing, the aluminum reinforced headrest can be adjusted to one of 12 positions for safety that grows with them up to 144.78 cm tall.
Built with a mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel, the Radian® is always ready to shield and protect. And when your family grows, the slim fit design will fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child safety or passenger comfort.
As travel experts, Diono have naturally built in super portable features to the Radian® 3RXT with original fold for easy transport and storage and steel reinforced cup holders to store essential road trip drinks and snacks. The Radian® is also aircraft certified (FAA approved), so you can take safety with you wherever you go.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE NEWBORN POSITIONING – Features newborn travel high wedge to create a lie-flat travel position. Then as your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give cozy, comforting support.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT. With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3RXT adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth up to 54.4 kg.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER – Designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
- STEEL CORE – Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel to shield and protect.
- THE ORIGINAL 3 ACROSS. Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Safe & comfortable newborn positioning – The removable infant insert features newborn travel high wedge to create a lie-flat travel position. Then as your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give cozy, comforting support.
- SuperLATCH™ installation – The SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and super secure. An audible click lets you know when connectors are locked in safe.
- Travel ready – Radian car seats are super portable and fold flat for easy travel. They are also FAA Approved and certified for use on aircraft!
- Easy remove covers – Radian 3RXT features easy remove covers. So when the next journey gets messy, easily remove to machine wash.
Yes (SuperLATCH) installation rear-facing to 2.3 – 15.8 kg, forward facing 10 – 18 kg
|Seat Belt System
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
9kg – 29.5kg when using the 5 point harness and 18kg – 54kg when used as a seat belt booster
2.3 – 22.7 kg
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark
10 years from date of purchase
Birth – 8+ years (approx)
Rear facing: 112 cm or less. Forward facing: 144 cm or less. Booster: 144 cm or less.
As rear facing: up to 22.7 kg, As forward facing with harness: up to 29.5 kg, As booster: up to 54.4 kg
5 point safety harness
Always use the top tether strap when forward facing if a tether anchor is available
Please note: Peak season 20% price increase applies from 1st December – 8th February. If the pick up date or return date lands in this period, 20% applies. Outside of these dates, standard pricing will apply. Pricing displayed is for a used rental, if hiring a brand new product, extra cost will be incurred.
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Does the Diono Radian 3RXT 2020 fit a Mazda 3?Can I get a 15% off discount with the promo code SHOW2020?
Hi Yormi, thank you for your inquiry. It can fit but there but there will be limited room available in the front when it's installed rear-facing. Best to contact your local store https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ to try this seat and any other seats that may suit. Sorry that promo code has expired. We hope this helps.Question by : Yormi on Apr 29, 2020 11:35:38 AM
- Is the max height specified the standing height?
Hi Jes, thank you for your inquiry, the maximum height on all seats is standing height. We hope this helps. If you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Jes Mack on Aug 19, 2020 12:01:00 PM
- When will the pink/plum be back in stock?
HI there, sorry for the late reply, these are now instock. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Gina on Nov 19, 2021 01:48:43 PM
- Hi, Can you post this seat to Melbourne, Australia? Cheers, Vincenzo
Hi Vincenzo, sorry no, this is a US safety Standard seat, which is not approved for use in Australia. I hope this helpsQuestion by : Vincent on Nov 18, 2022 09:40:37 AM
- I bought a Diono car seat intending to get 10 years use for our daughter. At 7 years old and 128cm tall, I swapped out the harness for the sestbelt. Using the seatbelt guider the belt comes over her arm and not over her shoulder. The headrest is at maximum height. How do I make this safe for her? It looks like she has outgrown it but she is well below the maximums for the seat.
Hi Stacey, I would suggest going into your local Baby On The Move and get a fitting done. Here are our store locations here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/. Hope that helpsQuestion by : firstname.lastname@example.org on Oct 10, 2023 09:42:26 AM