Maxi Cosi Romi – Essential Black
As your child grows bigger and heavier, so does their gear, except for the Romi 2-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, which makes travel light and easy.
At only 3.5 kg it’s one of the lightest car seats available.
You’ll enjoy how much more convenient it is to go places with your little one as you transfer their seat from one vehicle (or plane) to another. Once you reach your destination, take the top tether and attach it to the car seat shell to use as a handy carrying strap that you slide over your shoulder.
Romi’s clever design also features ultra-soft (yet durable) PureCosi™ fabrics and padding made without wool or fire retardant treatment to keep your child comfy and secure wherever your journeys take you.
- Treatment Free. Featuring PureCosi™ fabrics made without wool or added fire-retardant treatment that are machine washable and dryer-safe.
- Premium Comfort. Soft fabrics and extra comfy padded seat, your little one will always be snug and comfortable travelling from one adventure to the next.
- Comfy Head Pillow. The adjustable head pillow provides added support and comfort.
- Easy to Clean. The premium washer-and-dryer-safe fabrics keep kids comfortable and hold up in the wash.
- Quick & Simple Install. Use the seat belt or the Romi’s hook LATCH connectors for a quick and simple install.
- Convenient Functionality. Romi’s top tether double as a carry strap. Take the top tether and attach it to the car seat shell, then slide it over your shoulder to carry the car seat hands-free.
- Incredibly lightweight at only 3.5 kgs.
- Side Impact Protection.
- Adjustable harness for the right fit as your child grows.
- Removable, easy-to-clean, dishwasher safe cup holder.
- Certified for use on an aircraft.
- Rear facing: 2.9 – 18 kgs.
- Forward facing: 10.1 – 18 kgs.
8 years from date of manufacture
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
Rear facing: 2.9 – 18 kgs, Forward facing: 10.1 – 18 kgs.
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Hi is this carseat able to be switched easily between two vehicles? Looking for something that doesn’t require iso fix
Hi Tessa, I would recommend going into your nearest Baby On The Move and getting one fitted/trialing one for yourself. Here is a list of our store locations https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/. Hope that helpsQuestion by : THN on Oct 2, 2023 02:54:30 PM