Breast Milk Collection Shells by Medela
If you find you’re leaking breast milk from one breast as your baby feeds from the other, Medela milk collection shells can save this excess milk while you breastfeed.
Milk collection shells are worn over your nipple to collect leaking breast milk, ensuring that not a drop that leaks during feeds goes to waste. Medela milk collection shells are made from skin-friendly materials and shaped to your body, making them comfortable and discreet to wear.
- Flexibly adapt to the shape of the breast.
- Prevent wet patches, even during heavy milk flow.
- Soft silicone feels comfortable on delicate breast skin.
- Practical spout for easy emptying.
- BPA free.
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Can I wear these throughout the day and use the breastmilk collected from leaking?If I change the shells every few hours am I able to save the milk collected? Or is it only okay to use the milk collected during breastfeeding/pumping?
Thank you for your inquiry, you can use the Medela Milk Collection Shells for milk collection in-between feeds however, we would suggest collecting it every hour. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Rene on Jul 18, 2020 10:39:26 AM