Mama + Me Energy Uplift Botanical Oil 15ml
A botanical infused oil for moments when you may feel like your cup is empty and you are in need of an uplift in energy or mental clarity.
Add a few drops to pulse points such as your temples, neck, soles of feet or behind ears. Rub gently and inhale deeply, use daily or as required. Suitable for pregnancy from 2nd trimester and throughout postpartum.
- 15ml Glass Dropper bottle
- 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils of Citrus Limon (Lemon) and Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange), Citrus Aurantium Spp Bergamia (Bergamot oil) and Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit oil) diluted in Caprylic Triglyceride (Coconut Oil) infused with citrus peel and Vitamin E Oil.
Properties of ingredients:
- Lemon: helps clarify the mind, aiding concentration and steadying nervousness or agitation. It uplifts and provides a sense of space and when feeling overwhelmed or mentally fatigued and unable to make decisions.
- Sweet Orange: has an uplifting and calming nature, perfect to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension and sleeplessness. The fresh uplifting fragrance is wonderful to promote a warm and relaxing environment.
- Pink Grapefruit: The reviving scent of Grapefruit oil helps uplift and refresh the mind, sharpen the senses and promote alertness. Helpful during times of exhaustion, low mood or stress especially associated with mental fatigue.
- Bergamot: Simply smelling the citrusy fragrance of bergamot essential oil can put a pep in your step. It relaxes your anxious and stressed mind, lightens the heavy heart, and uplifts confidence
- Coconut Oil: Highly Moisturising that slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Coconut oil is majoritively made up of saturated fats that have a multitude of benefits for our skins defensive barrier function. The fats and essential amino acids in coconut oil help the barrier of our skin to remain strong, moisturised and looking great!
- Vitamin E Oil: Applying vitamin E to your skin helps protect delicate skin from damage due to its antioxidant properties. It enhances moisturisation so It’s also extremely hydrating – it’s both a ‘humectant’ and an ’emollient’ – so it helps your skin absorb water and traps it within the skin too.
Aroma Therapy Safety Guidelines:
- Avoid aromatherapy with epilepsy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrhage and allergies to plants or aromatics. Consult your doctor before use in these cases.