Growbright Premium Body Support Pillow
Premium Support Pillow by Growbright
Position it in front of you for your bump, behind you for your back or between your legs for your hips—wherever you need the most support.
Super soft, with a tencel cover to promote temperature regulation. If you are experiencing pelvic pain we recommend placing one leg either side of the pillow in a cradling position.
- Dimensions: approx 110 x 42cm
*It is recommended that from 22 weeks into your pregnancy, you start lying on your side when sleeping. The main vein that runs up your spine can be compressed by the weight of your belly and your blood volume and density is 40-50% higher during pregnancy, so lying on your back may restrict blood flow for both you and your baby. It is also important that you are supported when you are sleeping on your side, the uterus has ligaments that attach to the base of the spine which can pull when lying on your side if unsupported.*
The Growbright Maternity Support Pillows will help you sleep comfortably while ensuring you and your baby are supported.
- A premium version of the OH!baby Silver Award winner for Best Pregnancy Support Category.
- Supportive ergofill inner; a revolutionary blend to give a higher level of comfort.
- Removable, washable TENCEL™ pillowslip providing exceptional moisture wicking properties and softness.
- Full length body pillow, position where support is needed most – Dimensions 110cm x 42cm.
- Designed and made in New Zealand.
- Enclosed in premium grey fabric packaging.
Grey, Pink, White