Purflo Sleep Tight Baby Bed
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $36.22 with what's this?
Award Winning Baby Bed by Purflo.
The Purflo Sleep Tight Baby Bed is an amazing new sleep innovation that addresses our safety concerns of padded, untested soft nests and pods.
We searched the world to find a contemporary styled sleep space for babies that has been designed with safety first, while meeting the desire of parents to have a beautiful, portable little bed for their baby. We are delighted to partner with Purflo to bring their Sleep Tight Baby Bed to New Zealand.
The Sleep Tight Baby Bed is a safe place for baby to rest and sleep, day and night.
Tested to the very latest and most relevant safety standards for a baby’s overnight bed, The Sleep Tight Baby Bed is the first of its kind to be certified for unsupervised, overnight sleep from birth. It was designed by one of the world’s leading safe sleep product designers with safety first. Rather than say the product is only suitable for supervised sleep like so many nest products, Purflo designed this bed knowing that parents will always fall asleep overnight and not be actively supervising their baby.
One of the key differences between the Sleep Tight Baby Bed and a nest is the firm sides.
These have been designed to offer the same structure as a moses basket or bassinet, and are essential for stopping baby from being able to roll out of bed. While a nest has soft squishy sides that collapse with weight on them, the Sleep Tight Baby Bed sides are firm and structured enough to keep baby safely inside. Using a sustainably sourced filling – Dupont™ Sorona® and innovative breathable panels and base, The Sleep Tight Baby Bed provides a healthy and safe sleeping environment day and night.
The Sleep Tight Baby Bed includes a firm flat base essential for overnight, unsupervised sleep.
The Sleep Tight Baby Bed has passed testing to ensure the bed is very stable and will not roll or tip over, another aspect of the testing that UK/EU carry cots or moses baskets have to go through to be considered safe.
Every part of the bed can be fully washed, including the easily removable base that can be wiped clean.
The shape of the Sleep Tight Baby Bed has also been designed with safety in mind. It is roomy, especially with plenty of space around baby’s head, for both breath-ability and to avoid overheating.
At first glance these may look like a nest or pod, but they are fundamentally different in how they are designed, their firmness, breath-ability, stability and the complete attention to safety and testing. If you are looking for a product like a nest or pod, we urge you to look at this Sleep Tight Baby Beds instead and you will enjoy both the convenience and peace of mind that safety was at the heart of designing this product.
- Sleep easy – The Sleep Tight Baby Bed has been thoroughly tested to relevant standards and has been certified safe for overnight sleeping, eliminating concerns raised by traditional nests and sleep positioners.
- Safe sides – Firm sides are essential for stopping baby from being able to roll out of bed. Ours are made from breathable, sustainably sourced fibre which is strong enough to keep baby safe inside whilst still being soft to touch. The Sorona® fibre, designed and patented by Dupont™ retains its natural shape and structure so doesn’t flatten with age.
- Firm base – The Sleep Tight Baby Bed includes a firm flat base essential for overnight, unsupervised sleep. The base is easily removable and wipe clean.
- Breathability – The bed features a fully breathable mesh base and sides allowing air to safely circulate and to help keep baby at a safe temperature all night.
- Portable – Many babies feel more comforted and sleep better when they are surrounded by familiar things. The Sleep Tight Baby Bed is ideal for providing a safe and familiar environment when travelling to grandparent’s houses, hotel rooms and much more.
- Sustainable – Main structure of the bed is made with Dupont™ Sorona® – a patented technology made from a unique molecular structure. Sorona is made from 37% plant based ingredients and is one of the first 11 products available that is certified by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture).
- Washable – Every part of the bed can be fully washed including wipe down base.
What age is this suitable for?
As with all bassinets and Moses baskets, this baby bed can be used until baby it learning to sit up or get up onto their hands and knees.
Shell Pink, Botanical, Minimal Grey, Scandi Spot, Soft White