Shnuggle Air Bedside Bassinet
Bedside Bassinet by Shnuggle
From birth to beyond!
A safe, close and cosy sleep place for your baby
The only bedside crib-to-cot system from birth to beyond and with its stylish design and focus on breathability, the Shnuggle Air is truly a breath of fresh air
Give your little one a safe, close and cosy night’s sleep from birth to beyond. The Shnuggle Air Bedside Bassinet allows you and baby to sleep close to each other but without sharing the same bed, helping to grow your bond and giving your baby the reassurances and comfort, they need from having you close by.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Bassinet has been designed with breathability at its core. The dual-view, mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo-allergenic fibre mattress is 50%** more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating.
As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as zip down sides to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials. Designed to attach securely to your bed, the bassinet can also be used as a standalone bassinet to be set a little further away from you when baby gets a bit older and is ready to transition to their nursery.
- Dual-view, breathable mesh sides – Maximising airflow and allowing you to keep a close, watchful eye on baby.
- 50% more breathable mattress – The uniquely designed Air-flow mattress is made from a hypo-allergenic fibre, providing 50% more breathability than standard foam mattresses. Tested to BS EN ISO 9237-1995 for air permeability. Mattress included with the bassinet.
- Converts to a Cot – Convert your Shnuggle Air Bassinet into a stylish cot with the clever Cot Conversion Kit (sold separately). Extend your little one’s safe, comfy and familiar sleeping space until they are approximately 2 years old*, while helping to ease their transition from crib-to-cot.
- Gentle Incline Option – Simply adjust the legs to provide a gentle incline option, helping to ease colic and reflux.
- Zip down side – The zip down side allows easy access to baby for nighttime feeding and comforting.
- Storage hammock
- 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43cm – 64cm)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames***
- Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Bedside Crib suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg
- Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot (sold separately) and suitable from 0-2 years (or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out)
- Easy to assemble***The bassinet attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The bassinet should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width.
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Can you use a cot mobile on this crib?
Hi Joey, we would suggest contacting your nearest store to see if they have a floor model that they could test a cot mobile out on. https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/Question by : Joey Li on May 2, 2020 05:48:08 PM