SnuzPod4 Bedside Bassinet
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $79.56 with what's this?
Bedside Bassinet/Co-Sleeper by Snuz
Where Sleep Begins.
Feed, soothe, and be closer to your baby with the all-new SnuzPod4 Bedside Crib! Keeping baby nearby, for a safe bonding experience. With dual-view mesh windows and a half-height zip-down wall for easy access, be by their side through every yawn, wiggle, gurgle and nap.
Comfort Meets Cool.
SnuzPod4 helps regulate your baby’s temperature with its innovative ComfortAir system. A combination of unique air-flow vents, air-permeable mesh liner, and base ventilation designed to increase airflow and breathability for a great night’s sleep, all around.
SnuzPod4 packs comfort, breathability, and safety all in one expertly designed crib that will see your baby going from awake, to zzz in no time.
Held to a Higher Standard.
Safety tested to the latest Bedside Crib Standard, SnuzPod4 is a sturdy, dependable alternative to other cribs on the market. Allowing you to soothe your little one night and day, safe and sound. Now fitting more beds than any other bedside crib, SnuzPod4 is crafted with care to ensure only the best experience for parent and baby.
- Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby.
- NEW ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night’s sleep.
- NEW 3D breathable mattress included.
- Machine washable mesh liner.
- Meets new bedside crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019.
- Gentle reflux incline option.
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home.
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib (new max. height 73cm).
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months.
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019.
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood.
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman and framed beds).
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm), made with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, ensuring the product does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow.
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height).
- Product weight: 11.5kg.
- Requires self-assembly.
- Images are for guidance only.
- Mattress cover can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- A waterproof mattress protector must be used.
- Removable fabric bag can be hand washed.
- ComfortAir liner can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- WARNING: Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit, kneel, or pull itself up. This product is only suitable for a child who cannot sit up unaided.
- WARNING: The product shall not be used before reading the instructions for use.
- Maximum recommended weight of child is 9KG (20lbs).
- Mattress included is not suitable for use with a sensor pad.
- Ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 420mm width x 775mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 30mm.
Espresso, Haze Grey, White, Natural, Slate, Dove Grey, Dusk Grey
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- What is max length for baby to fit this bed?Hi there, the maximum weight is 9kgs rather than length, unless the child is sitting up unaided or can pull its self up then it has reached its maximum use - I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Isabel on Jul 29, 2021 12:33:10 PM