Stokke Sleepi Mini V3
The crib that grows with the child™
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini is the ideal first bed for your newborn. Creating a nest-like environment, it helps baby feel snug and secure.
Soft oval design cocoons your baby offering comfort and familiarity for restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams. The drape rod and canopy make it a truly elegant addition to any nursery. Lockable swivel wheels can be used to rock your baby gently to sleep and makes your crib easy to move from room to room.
At only 67 cm / 26,4 in inches wide, it’s amazingly space efficient, making it ideal for petite nurseries. The Stokke® Sleepi™ concept has been developed with sound sleep and safety in mind. It is available with a firm and breathable Sleepi™ mattress which exceeds the highest safety standards (sold separately). Accessorize with the breathable mesh liner and high-quality textiles (also sold separately).
Safe & sound sleep:
- Soft oval shape gives your baby a sense of security by resembling the mother’s womb
- Curved edges, no sharp corners
- Rods & perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
- 4 mattress levels offering safety and flexibility for each age and stage of development
- Wheels allow “rocking motion” to promote sleep
Always close to you:
- Space-saving design
- Lockable swivel wheels for keeping the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
Longevity & sustainability:
- Flexible design means the bed can be used for newborn to approximately 5 years (with Extension Kit sold separately)
- Crafted with quality so it’s made to last
- 7-year Warranty
- Timeless Scandinavian design that doesn’t go out of style
- Designed by Susanne Grønlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen
- Product Size (cm/in): 82 x 67 x 87 / 32.3 x 26.4 x 34.3
- Weight (kg/lbs): 16.4 / 36.2
- Suitable for age: from 0 (months)
- Extended Warranty: 7 (years)
- Beech Wood, Curved Elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood
Please note: In-store pickup will not display the additional furniture freight charge at check-out. Once your order has been confirmed the store will advise you of the additional freight charge to be paid, ranging between $100 to $160 per item.
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Just wanted to enquiry on the stokke sleepi mini v3 I have read when it can be used from. Just wanted to confirm it can be used as a cot?as I already have a bassinet. With extension can be used past toddler age? As if seen theres a stokke mini stokke sleepi bed?getting bit confused. Which one would be best purchased?am all sort I would say for the first 6moths.(newborn) would this 1 be the next right one to purchase as a cot&onwards?thank you.
Hi Joy, yes you can buy the mini and turn it into a cot. However, once it becomes a cot, it can't go back to being a mini. So if you're planning on using it for the next child, you would need to buy another mini and start the process again. I would say this is the logical next step in case you were worried. Hope that helpsQuestion by : JoyMorrison on Sep 19, 2023 04:28:32 PM