Baby First Safety Sleeper Wedge
Safety Sleeper Wedge by Baby First
The Baby First Support Wedge has been specially designed to ensure baby stays in the recommended sleeping position.
- This Support Wedge has been made from cosy flannelette and Enviro Foam.
- It is readily adjustable as baby grows, and can be used on the Change Table to prevent baby rolling off.
- Easily portable
- Age: 0 – 6 Months, Size: 41 x 9 cm
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Is sleep wedge safe and ok for a 7mth + to use?My 7 month old has a severe flat head. I am trying to keep him on side more as per doctors recommendation. He does lay on his side a little but still on back for a long time as he sleeps all night is this safe enough to use as it says for up to 6 months where he his older. is this suitable for my situation or is there a different product?
Hi Alysha, thank you for your inquiry, the Safety sleeper wedge wouldnt be suitable for your situation due to the fact it is only suitable for use upto 6mths, however we would suggest possibly seeing if the Safe T Sleep would be suitable? We have added a link here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/baby-nursery/baby-wraps-sleeping-bag/Safe-T-Sleep-Classic-Sleepwrap.
We hope this helpsQuestion by : Alysha Steele on Apr 5, 2020 12:19:57 PM
- Is the sleep wedge a suffocation risk?
Hi There, thank you for your inquiry, the sleep wedge is designed so that once baby is placed in this they cannot move. I hope this helps.Question by : Jess on Feb 22, 2023 02:02:59 PM