- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Harnessed Booster by Britax
This harness-2-booster seat grows with your child from toddler to big kid. With the patented ClickTight Installation, you’ll know it’s right in 3 easy steps. 2 layers of side impact protection surround the head, neck & torso. Plus, SafeCell Impact Technology creates a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy.
- 9-Position, Quick-Adjust Headrest & Harness - Move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
- Patented ClickTight Installation - Install confidently, every time. Simply open, thread & buckle, close.
- Industrial Strength Steel Frame - Reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized.
- Patented SafeCell Technology - Creates a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection - Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect the head, neck & torso.
- Patented V-Shaped Tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce movement during a crash.
- 2 Cup and Snack Holders keep drinks, snacks & toys within reach.
- 2 Recline Positions - Help you find a comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- Easily transition from Harness to Booster - By tucking buckles and straps safely within the seat.
- Forward Facing Harnessed Booster: 2 years & 11 - 29.4 kg | Up to 124.4 cm (standing height)
- Full Booster: 18 - 54.4 kg | Up to 160 cm standing height
Product Dimensions Weight 11.3 kg Depth 53.3 cm Width 48.2 cm Height Approx 71 - 91.4 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Must be at least age 2 years and up to 12 years approx Height Range Forward Facing Harness: up to 124.4 cm, Booster: up to 160cm. (standing height) Weight Range Forward Facing Harness:11.3 kg - 29.4 kg, Booster: 18 - 54.4 kg Installation Method Isofix Yes (Latch) Seat Belt System 3-point seat belt or lap belt Top Tether The top tether MUST be used in harness mode for children that weigh more than 29.5 kg. Britax recommends that the top tether be used at all times when installing the child seat. Using the top tether will improve the stability of your child seat and reduce the risk of injury Orientation Rearward Facing No Forward Facing Yes Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes, 2 layers. Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 9 years from date of purchase Washable Covers Hand wash the cover using cold water and mild soap. Manufacture Warranty 1 year Specifications Harness 5 point safety harness
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand All“Clicking sound”Hi there I recently purchased the Britax Grow with You Asher. After having the Boulevard and Advocate I noticed there is no “clicking sound/action” like the previously mentioned car seats. Is this correct or is there something wrong with my car seat? I thought the “Clicktight” concept was that clicking action in to placeJenny Armstrong
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- HI Jenny, thank you for your inquiry, there are two types of Grow With You from Britax, one is a clicktight and the other is not, usually the clicktight will make a "click" noise once shut but this may not happen all the time. I would recommend poppin into your local store so they can check your install for you, this way if there is a possible fault with the seat they will be able to help you with this. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Baby On The Move Franchise Opportunity
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats