Britax Kick Mats 2pk
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $4.99 with what's this?
Kick Mats by Britax
Keep your vehicle seat backs clean with the BRITAX Kick Mats.
The top and bottom attachment points provide a secure fit, while its large 44.5 x 57 cm size ensures full coverage. Deep mesh pockets on the top of the BRITAX Kick Mats offer extra storage possibilities with an elastic top and fastener to keep objects in place. The water resistant fabric is machine washable and also folds for storage. Sold as a 2 pack.
- Full-size kick mats protect the vehicle seat backs and provide extra storage solutions
- Large 44.5 x 57cm size
- Designed for full coverage and to fit most vehicle seats
- Two attachment points at the top and bottom, to attach to the vehicle seat for a secure fit
- Washable and water restraint fabric
- Folds for easy storage
- 2 Kick Mats included in the pack
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- If I didn't want the pockets at the front can this be reversed and used backwards? Does it have the same material on both sides? ThanksIf I didn't want the pockets at the front, can this be reversed and used backwards? Does it have the same material on both sides? Thanks
Hi Kerri, Thank you for your enquiry. The Kick Mats fasten to the back of your seat with two attachment points at the top and bottom for a secure fit. Measuring 44.45cm by 57.15 (H x W), the large mats offer full coverage for most vehicle seats. The mats are made with water-resistant fabric protecting against muddy footprints on your vehicle seats. Plus, they are easy to wipe clean and are machine washable in cold water with mild detergent. They are a tightly woven fabric which seems very durable, such as the type of material that would be in a raincoat. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Kerri Bannister on Jun 4, 2015 04:04:04 PM
- Are these for RF or FF?Can these be used on the back seat when the car seat (boulevard) is RF or are they only designed for sitting over the rear of the front seats? My daughters shoes are messing up the backseat more & more as she grows & they can reach further. Hoping to RF her till she maxes out the weight limitS
Hi Rach, thank you for your inquiry, the Britax kick mats are only suitable for use when used on the back of the front seats of a vehicle, unfortunately Britax does not offer a seat protector suitable for rear-facing. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Rach on Aug 5, 2020 09:42:01 PM