Crane Droplet 1.9L with Vapour Tray
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $19.99 with what's this?
Humidifier with Vapour Pad Tray by Crane
The Droplet Humidifier from Crane can be used by parents looking for natural alternatives to cough medicine and other croup, colds and cough remedies, as it increases the moisture in the air.
A Crane Humidifier can be used with persistent dry coughs and congestion from newborn babies right through to toddlers and adults.
**NEW FEATURE** This new Droplet has a Vapor Pad Tray! The Vapor pad slot is perfect for extra relief. It is compatible with the HS-1950 Menthol Vapor Pads and the HS-1950L Lavender Vapor Pads that provide a peaceful aromatic smell used to aid in sleep or congestion. This Crane droplet comes with a sample of the HS-1950L Lavender Vapor Pad.
If your child is coughing at night, you can leave the humidifier running all night as it is whisper quiet. Our humidifier reviews show that parents that have a child with cough and cold symptoms or congestion are finding this to be a best buy for a baby humidifier or child’s vaporiser.
Croup in children, and coughing up phlegm or mucus are difficult to deal with, as they can disrupt a baby’s sleep, however a Crane humidifier can be used in all these situations. Many doctors recommend cool mist humidifiers.
If your child has asthma or a breathing condition we suggest checking with your GP or a health professional to see if a humidifier or vaporiser would be suitable to use
- NEW Vapour pad tray feature
- Can be used with cough, cold & croup symptoms
- Increase the moisture in the air for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic operation with variable cool mist output control
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removable water tank for easy carrying and filling
- Half gallon (1.9 litre) tank runs up to 15 hours per fill, with low power consumption
- Mode indicator lights switch off after selection – ideal for darkened rooms
- 360° degree mist nozzle lets you direct the mist