Oricom Non Contact Infrared Thermometer
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $30.00 with what's this?
Infrared Thermometer by Oricom
The HFS1000 is Non-Contact Intrared Thermometer is multi-purpose, hygenic, with no probe filter and a colour coded reading.
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Colour coded reading
- Hygenic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off