Britax Grow With You Clicktight
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $94.05 with what's this?
Harnessed Booster by Britax
This harness-2-booster seat grows with your child from toddler to big kid.
With the patented ClickTight Installation, you’ll know it’s right in 3 easy steps. 2 layers of side impact protection surround the head, neck & torso. Plus, SafeCell Impact Technology creates a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy.
- 9-Position, Quick-Adjust Headrest & Harness – Move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
- Patented ClickTight Installation – Install confidently, every time. Simply open, thread & buckle, close.
- Industrial Strength Steel Frame – Reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized.
- Patented SafeCell Technology – Creates a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection – Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect the head, neck & torso.
- Patented V-Shaped Tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce movement during a crash.
- 2 Cup and Snack Holders keep drinks, snacks & toys within reach.
- 2 Recline Positions – Help you find a comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- Easily transition from Harness to Booster – By tucking buckles and straps safely within the seat.
- Forward Facing Harnessed Booster: 2 years & 11 – 29.4 kg | Up to 124.4 cm (standing height)
- Full Booster: 18 – 54.4 kg | Up to 160 cm standing height
Approx 71 – 91.4 cm
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
Yes, 2 layers
9 Years from date of purchase
Hand wash the cover using cold water and mild soap.
Must be at least age 2 years and up to 12 years approx
Forward Facing Harness: up to 124.4 cm, Booster: up to 160cm. (standing height)
Forward Facing Harness:11.3 kg – 29.4 kg, Booster: 18 – 54.4 kg
5 point safety harness
Britax recommends that the top tether be used at all times when installing the child seat. Using the top tether will improve the stability of your child seat and reduce the risk of injury.
Asher, Mulberry, Seaglass
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- When does this car seat expire?
Hi Kiri, if click onto the "SPECIFICATIONS" tab when viewing the product it has all of the info you need there. But in this case the life span of this seat is 9 years from date of purchase.Question by : Kiri Heel on May 13, 2020 11:45:14 AM