Nuna ARRA Next
For busy days and long journeys, ARRA next ensures a smooth transition from the cot/crib to the car seat.
For busy days and long journeys, ARRA next ensures a smooth transition from the crib to the car seat.
The three sitting/reclining positions ensure that your baby can lie comfortably, whether the ARRA next is installed in the car or on a stroller.
It is i-Size approved and weighs only 3.5 kg (without insert or canopy)! Thanks to the adjustable backrest, this car seat can also be used as a carrycot, so that your baby can sleep through the night.
- Red Dot Product Design winner 2020
- NEXT system compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products
- Lightweight, approx. 3.5kg*! (excluding lens hood and reducer)
- Super comfortable for your baby with premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
- Ultra-strong shell and removable reducer provide a secure feeling and perfect support.
- Easy to adjust to a flat car seat – angle of 157° – to use in the car or on a pram.
- Three sitting/reclining positions, for use in the car and on the pushchair.
- Patented Tailor tech™ memory foam in the headrest ensures a perfect fit.
- In the event of a collision, the strong carrying handle conducts the forces to the cockpit, so that the vulnerable area around baby’s head remains extra protected.
- Full side impacts protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system with EPP energy-absorbing foam.
- Luxurious, leather-look handle
- Removable UPF 50+ hood with pop-up sun visor
- Top-quality ultra-resilient plastic. A three-point harness keeps little ones securely in place.
- Height-adjustable headrest where the belt system grows automatically so that you don’t need to make any manual adjustments.
- The reducer provides support and security. When your child grows, the reducer can be easily removed.
- 5-second, True lock™ base installation allows for a quick, easy and secure installation, using the ISOFIX points in your car.
- The crumple zone in the stability leg absorbs the blow and minimizes the forces on the baby.
- Colored indicators confirm correct installation – no doubt about it.
- Recommended Use: Rear Facing only. 40-85cm or birth up to 13 kg.
- Complies with European standard ECE R129/03 Factory is ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and OHSAS 18001 certified
- WEIGHT: 3.50 kg (Weight does not include reducer and lens hood)
- Dimensions: L 64 – 77 cm W 43 cm H 59 cm.
- BASE NOT INCLUDED. Find the Base for this capsule HERE.
- PLEASE USE THIS GUIDE TO CHECK YOUR VEHICLE FIT BEFORE PURCHASING
Caviar, Granite, Ocean, Pine
3.5 kg (without insert or canopy)
64 – 77 cm
|Seat Belt System|
|European Standard (E)|
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Are these (or any other Nuna Capsules) available for hire?
Hi There, thank you for your inquiry, we do hire out Nuna Capsule, I would suggest contacting your local store for their availability. I hope this helpshttps://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/Question by : Deb on Jan 4, 2023 10:15:36 AM
- Is this capsule compatible with the Edwards and Co Oscar? Will it clip on?
HI there, thank you for your inquiry, I have added a link to adapters that work with most Nuna Capsules. I hope this helps.https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/products/on-the-move/single-buggies/single-car-seat-adaptors/edwards-co-car-seat-adapter/Question by : Lisa Carlton on Mar 20, 2023 11:34:57 AM
- Is the Nuna arra compatible with Uppababy Cruz?
Hi there, thank you for your question. Yes, the Nuna Arra does fit the UPPAbaby Cruz. You will need to purchase the Nuna car seat adapter so you can connect the Arra car seat to the buggy. Hope that helps.Question by : Rj01 on Jul 31, 2023 11:28:11 AM
- Hi , with the Nuna ARRA next capsule does it come with the stroller as taken on pictures or do you have to purchase separately?
Hi Riria, no the stroller is sold separately. But the Arra will fit all Nuna strollers so feel free to order the one you like best. Hope that helpsQuestion by : Riria on Sep 12, 2023 11:53:06 AM