Graco 4Ever DLX SnugLock – Pre Order*
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $116.50 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $174.75 with More info
4 in 1 Convertible Car Seat by Graco
*Please note: this is a PRE ORDER product due to be shipped out mid October 2021
The Graco® 4Ever® DLX SnugLock® 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat, and features SnugLock® technology.
The best-selling 4Ever® you know and love now installs in less than one minute using vehicle seat belt or LATCH.
The 4-in-1 car seat is comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (1.8 – 18 kg) to forward-facing harness (10 – 30 kg) to highback belt-positioning booster (18.1 – 45 kg) to backless booster (18.1 – 54 kg *we recommend to use once full back booster has been outgrown). The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion for just the right fit. Our easy installation SnugLock® technology works in rear- and forward-facing modes to get your seat installed in less than one minute. Graco included the push-button InRight™ LATCH, which provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation. The easy-to-read level indicator helps to eliminate installation guesswork, and the 6-position recline smoothly adjusts to help with installation and keeps your child comfy.
Graco included features for your comfort and convenience, like a machine-washable Rapid Remove™ cover for easy clean-up and rubberised fuss-free harness storage to hold the harness out of the way while your child gets in and out. The 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child’s drinks and snacks close at hand. Removable plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable. Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of use. The car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine washable for easy cleaning
- Rubberized fuss-free harness storage pockets hold the harness out of the way, with a no-slip grip to get baby in and out
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child’s drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Recommended use: Rear Facing with Harness: 1.8 – 18 kg, Forward-Facing Harness: 10 – 30 kg, Highback Belt-Positioning Booster: 18.1 – 45 kg, Backless Booster: 18.1* – 54 kg (*we recommend to use once full back booster has been outgrown).
Birth – 10 years approx
Rear Facing: 1.8 – 18 kg, Forward Facing Harness: 10 – 30 kg, Full Booster: 18.1 – 45 kg, Half Booster: 18.1 – 54.3 kg
1.8 – 18 kg
With Harness: 10 – 30 kg, Full Booster 18.1 – 45 kg, Half Booster 18.1 – 54.3 kg
Rear-facing height 125 cm or less, Forward-facing harness height 125 cm or less, Booster mode 110.1 cm to 145cm and at least 4 years old
10 years from date of manufacture
5 point safety harness
Yes LATCH, for use up to 20 kg.
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
This child restraint is certified for use in aircraft when using the harness system. USA airline approved
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Admin US) requires Graco to pass testing both with and without the top tether. However, we highly recommend using the top tether when forward facing.
Rapid Remove machine washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat