NUK First Choice Silicone Teats, Size 1, 0-6mths, Small Hole, 2 Pk
NUK First Choice+ Silicone Teat, 2 per pack
The most natural teat for your baby
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding modelled on breastfeeding. With NUK First Choice+ we have managed to get even closer to nature – for healthy jaw development and a drinking sensation as if at a parent’s breast.
- Natural and shaped correctly for the jaw
The special NUK Shape is modelled on a breastfeeding parent’s nipple as they breastfeed. It leaves your baby´s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
- Soft as a mother’s breast
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
- Helps prevent colic
The improved Anti-Colic Air System creates a natural flow so that your baby can drink in a relaxed way without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK Teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfed.*
- Naturally shaped to fit the jaw: modelled on a breastfeeding parent’s nipple as they breastfeed
- As soft as possible: for a familiar feeling while drinking
- Helps prevent colic: the improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Fits all NUK First Choice Bottles and NUK Breast Milk Containers
- 2 per pack
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to https://www.nuk.net.nz/about-nuk/nuk-research.html
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- is this teat different to the m teat that comes with the nuk 150ml bottleI am having trouble with my baby drinking from the nuk m teat that came with the 150ml bottle. She likes the nipple shape compared to the avent bottle but coughs and gasps for air when she tries drinking from the m teat. Would this size 1 teat be better? Also is it worth giving the latex slow flow teat a try ?
Hi Laleeta, thank you for your inquiry, I would recommend a small teat (slower flow). Silicone should be fine however if baby is breast and bottle-fed a latex teat wouldn't hurt as the latex is softer and more like the breast. We hope this helps. If you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Laleeta Sae-Sue on Aug 30, 2020 12:33:25 AM