NUK for Nature Baby Bottle 150ml
NUK for Nature baby bottle with Temperature Control, with sustainable silicone teat like a parent’s breast, BPA-free, 1 piece
NUK for Nature baby bottle with Temperature Control – supports breastfeeding sustainably
Because sustainable is naturally better. That’s why the NUK for Nature baby bottle is made from 100% sustainable materials (mass balance approach): The soft teat is made of sustainable silicone, everything else of sustainable plastic.* All NUK for Nature products are packaged in 100% FSC-certified paper, which can simply be put in the recycle paper bin. And to make the carbon footprint even smaller, everything from raw materials to manufacturing with green electricity is optimised to be climate-friendly.
Naturalness is also important when it comes to the drinking sensation. So, it’s a good thing that the NUK for Nature baby bottle gives the baby the same drinking sensation as at a parent’s breast. This is confirmed by 98% of parents.** This uniquely natural feeling is due to the teat being modelled on a parent’s nipple. Right down to the last detail.
The NUK for Nature teat has a particularly wide and flexible lip rest and several tiny openings – like the milk ducts in a parent’s breast. Thanks to the NUK Anti-Colic Air System, babies and parents alike get a good feeling. All this enables an optimal, even and natural flow. Added to this comes the innovative NUK Temperature Control indicator, which changes from blue to white when the contents are too hot.
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the temperature of the contents, put a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
NUK for Nature. The sustainable baby bottle.
*These materials are linked to 100% natural raw materials. Compliant with the mass balance approach and certified by ISCC PLUS (plastic) and REDcert2 (silicone).
**Independent market research, Germany, 2016.
Baby bottles comply with the European safety standard EN14350.
- Made from 100% sustainable materials (mass balance approach)*
- From raw materials to manufacturing with green electricity, climate-friendly for real mini carbon footprints
- Packaged in 100% paper – FSC-certified and can be put in the paper recycle bin
- Natural drinking sensation: extra wide and soft teat tip with several tiny openings – a familiar feeling as if at a parent´s breast
- With patented NUK Temperature Control indicator
- 150ml: size S with 3 tiny openings (for slow drinking flow)
- Can be combined with all NUK for Nature and NUK Nature Sense accessories
- Please note: Product may differ slightly in colour/design to what’s pictured