Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair – Basic Colours
Intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age.
The iconic Tripp Trapp® was the first chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972.
Its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
*To use this product with a newborn (0 – 6 months) you must purchase the Tripp Trapp Newborn Set separately. To use this product with a baby toddler (6 – 36 months) you must purchase the Tripp Trapp Baby Set separately.*
- With a variety of available accessories, this iconic chair provides comfort and ergonomics for use from birth (to use from birth you need a Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set sold separately)
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Highly adjustable seat and foot plate positions
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Easy to clean
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 136 kg
- Array of colour and wood choices that match any décor.
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7kg/15.4lbs
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49cm x 79cm x 46cm/19.3″ x 31.1″ x 18.1″
Ash Natural, Black, Fjord Blue, Hazy Grey, Moss Green, Natural, Oak Brown, Oak Natural, Serene Pink, Soft Mint, Storm Grey, Sunflower Yellow, Walnut Brown, Warm Red, White, White Wash
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- What do you get with this chairHi there. Do you just get the open wooden chair base, or do you also get the enclosed seat I see can be purchased separately on your site for $109.
Hi Katie, this product listing is just for the Tripp Trapp Chair. To use this product with a newborn (0 - 6 months) you must purchase the Tripp Trapp Newborn Set separately. To use this product with a baby toddler (6 - 36 months) you must purchase the Tripp Trapp Baby Set separately. ThanksQuestion by : Katie McGregor on May 7, 2020 12:04:44 PM
- Hello, when will the Tripp Trapp highchair be back in stock please? Thanks
Hi there, thank you for your inquiry, we dont have a return date as yet confirmed, but we hope this will be arriving early December. You can contact your local store and pre order this as it is a popular product. I hope this helps - StaceQuestion by : Megan on Nov 19, 2021 01:42:39 PM
- Hi, do you know when you will have the natural color back in stock?
HI there, I am sorry for the delayed replied, the purple plum is now back in stock. I hope this helps. StaceQuestion by : H on Nov 19, 2021 01:47:06 PM
- Hi team, I can see that stokke high chair is all sold out but I\'d like to know when we can buy one? Cheers
Hi there, we are hoping this will arrive in early December but we dont have confirmation as yet. They can be pre ordered through your local store. I hope this helps. StaceQuestion by : Jia on Nov 19, 2021 03:21:36 PM
- Hi when will this item be back in stock in natural please? Thank you
HI there, thank you for your inquiry, the next container is due in the end of June, however I would suggest contacting your nearest store as they are able to do pre-orders for these. I hope this helpsQuestion by : Lisa on May 30, 2022 09:43:54 AM
- Hi, I’ve noticed you are out of stock of a few colours. Will you have new stock arriving soon?
Hi There, thank you for your inquiry, we are expecting the fkll range to hopefully be back in late June, starting from early May. I would suggest pre ordering at your local store as they do sell out fast. I hope this helps.Question by : Mimmi on Apr 26, 2023 10:48:56 AM