Woolbabe 3 Seasons Hip Dysplasia Sleeping Bag 3-24 months
The 3-Seasons Hip Dysplasia Woolbabe is designed to make at least bedtime a bit easier to manage for babies undergoing treatment for hip problems.
Designed in conjunction with parents undergoing their baby’s hip journey, it is wide enough for all forms of brace.
The 3-Seasons weight is much loved for being so easy to use and so versatile. Use in rooms from 18 to 28 degrees (64-82°F), just vary the clothing inside the sleeping bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn.
3-Seasons Woolbabes are made from 2 layers of gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric, a beautifully soft fabric exclusive to Woolbabe!
Relax! I’m Cosy. Woolbabe’s quality and focus on safety means peace of mind for parents. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can’t be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their Woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- 30% merino / 70% organic cotton fabric
- Under-arm snaps
- Buggy Slot for use with a 5-point harness
- Extra wide side zip style
- Double-ended YKK zip
- Generous length
- Award winning quality
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
- Comes with room thermometer & clothing guide card
This product complies with the Product Safety Standard (Children’s Nightwear and Limited Daywear Having Reduced Fire Hazard) Regulations 2016 and Safety Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Children’s Nightwear and Limited Daywear having Reduced Fire Hazard)
Moss Wilderness, Tide