Love To Dream Swaddle Up Transition Suit Grey 1.0TOG
Swaddle Up by Love To Dream
*PLEASE NOTE: Designs may vary between sizes. Product may differ slightly than what is pictured.*
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition them to ‘arms-free’ sleep.
The Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit can help to ease this adjustment, then also serves as a cosy sleep & play suit.
This five-piece garment consists of the sleep suit, two zip-off wings, and two zip-on Self-Soothing™ sleeves with cuffs that can be folded over.
- Patented, zip-off ‘wings’ allow for a gentler transition to arms-free sleep
- Converts to a cosy sleep/daytime suit, with zip-on sleeves
- Specially designed shorter zip-on Self-Soothing™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- “2-in-1” feet – covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- 1.0 TOG fabric – perfect for moderate climates, all seasons
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep & no breakouts
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Grey colour with stripes
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Gentle machine wash & low tumble dry
Medium, Large, XL