Edwards & Co Oscar M2
Buggy by Edwards & Co
Oscar M2 is Edwards and Co’s strongest three-wheeler yet.
The new M2 design makes our original, the Oscar, more capable than ever, with increased weight capacity in the seat and basket.
Oscar is even more plush and luxurious than ever before featuring an upgraded seat ensuring your child will be strolling in comfort. The Black Luxe M2 features a revolutionary new canopy fabric, so you can be confident that Oscar M2 will look incredible for years to come.
Oscar M2 now features Edwards & Co’s distinctive grey colour-way, and with the introduction of Red Rust, there is an Oscar style for everyone.
Oscar is ready for adventure, wherever the day takes you.
- Reversible seat. Choose to have your baby parent-facing or forward-facing with the unique reversible seat.
- Simple fold. Oscar is designed to fold and stand upright. The simple and unique system is easy for anyone to do quickly (including the Grandparents!)
- Increased weight capacity. Edwards & Co increased the basket capacity to 10kg and the seat capacity to 22kg (or until your child is practically at school!)
- Adaptable. The unique memory adapter design lets you connect your Avery Capsule or Carry Cot to the stroller frame without needing extra adapters.
- Super compact. Oscar weighs only 11.1kg, and you can remove the seat and wheels to make it lighter and smaller for stowing in the boot of your car.
- The Black Luxe variant features new eco DOPE dye fabric on the canopy offering incredible fade resistance and is less impactful on the environment during manufacture.
- “Jandal friendly” cycle brake
- One button wheel release
- 3 position recline
- Height adjustable handle bar
- Weight: Overall 10.3kg / Frame Only 7.0kg / Seat Unit 3.3kg
- Seat: Width 31cm / Back Height 54cm
- Frame – Standing: Width 52cm (or from wheel to wheel 65cm)
- Frame – Folded: Width with wheels 65cm & without wheels 57cm / Length 74cm
- Wheels: Size 26cm diameter / PU Foam-Filled
- Basket Size: Widest points 37cm Wide, 62cm Long, 20cm Deep
Black Luxe, Red Rust, Sand, Slate Grey (EXCLUSIVE)
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Hi there, does this fit the Edwards and co capsule that fits in the Oscar Mx?
Hi There, thank you for your inquiry, the M2 can still use the Avery capsule the same as the MX. I hope this helpsQuestion by : natasha.stoddart on Sep 6, 2022 02:17:36 PM
- Hi there, does this come with any accessories such as newborn insert and rain cover? Thanks
Hi Gracey thank you for your inquiry, both the Newborn insert & the rain cover are to be purchased separate with the Oscar M2, otherwise you can look at a bundle deal. I hope this helps.Question by : Gracey on Oct 12, 2022 12:43:15 PM