Graco Turbo Highback Booster
$189.00Brand:Check With Store
Turbo Highback Booster Seat by Graco
Give your big kid a boost. Loaded with comfort features for kids, the Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Seat helps protect your growing child, from 18.1 – 45 kg. This 2-in-1 seat converts from a highback to a backless booster as your big kid grows.
Kids love cool perks like the hideaway cup holders and comfort features, especially the height-adjustable head support and padded, height-adjustable armrests. Parents love that it helps protect their child by raising them up to the proper height for the seat belt. Open-loop belt guides help properly position the vehicle seat belt to allow for independent self-buckling. This seat is Graco ProtectPlus Engineered to help protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes.
- Highback/Full Booster mode: 18.1 – 45 kg
- Height from 110.1 – 145 cm and at least 4 years old
- 2-in-1 seat easily converts from a highback booster to backless booster for years of use
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Fully adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Open-loop belt guides help correctly position your vehicle seat belt
- Removable padding with height-adjustable armrests
- Hideaway two cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- Additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
GRACO® PROTECTPLUS ENGINEERED™
Graco ProtectPlus Engineered is a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes, and additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures.
- Frontal-Impact Tested
- Side-Impact Tested*
- Rear-Impact Tested
- Turbo Booster has been tested using Graco’s RollSafe™ testing standard
- Tested using New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Tested to Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- Meets or exceeds NHTSA’s Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 213**
Graco have tested for all types of mats so you can use any brand car seat mat, towel or thin blanket under and behind the seat. Make sure the seat protection you use does not interfere with the seat belt etc.
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
10 years from date of manufacture
Machine wash cover in cold water on delicate cycle and drip-dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH
Approx 4 – 12 years
110.1 – 145 cm
18.1 – 45 kg
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK||$45.00|
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Would this fit in the back with 2 Diono Rx seats ?Need 3 in a row. One will be rear facing diono on one side. Forward facing diono in middle and then needing a booster for a 6year old on othe side but needs to be able fit. Otherwise what boosters would fit in back with this combination. ?
Hi Alyssia, our recommendation would be to put the 2 Diono's in and then measure the space left for the possibility of the Graco Turbo Booster. The Graco Turbo Booster is our most narrow booster at 41.9 cm and that is at the widest point. Allow an extra 1cm of space on the side of the Graco Booster so you still have space for the belt to go in. We would obviously recommend also going in to your nearest store once lockdown is over and then you can actually try the seat out and see how it fits in your vehicle. ThanksQuestion by : Alyssia on May 2, 2020 10:31:44 AM
- Hi, is this booster tethered? If not which booster seats that you stock are tethered?Thanks
HI Nicole, thank you for your inquiry, we dont have any boosters with a tether on our website, however we do have seat belt boosters that have latch (isofix) in the Diono range. I have added a link below, we hope this helps. https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/index.php?route=product/search&search=diono%20booster. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Nicole West on Jun 16, 2020 01:29:35 PM
- How does this compare size wise to the old Big Kid booster?We have an Evenflo Big Kid Amp (discontinued) and it fits perfectly with our current set up but now need a second booster. How close would this be to the old big kid booster in regards to size and fit? Thanks.
Hi Stacey, thank you for your inquiry, the old Big Amp Booster is a very little bit wider than the Graco Highback Booster, I would say they would be a very similar fit in your vehicle. We hope this helps. if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Question by : Stacey on Jun 21, 2020 01:29:18 PM
- Hi, does this have a decent amount of padding in the seat area for children with bony butts!? My son complains that his current booster is too hard. Thanks.HI there, it does have good padding, but you could always try it instore before purchasing? - STaceQuestion by : Kelly on Jul 29, 2021 12:27:40 PM