Graco SlimFit3 LX – Pre Order*
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $96.50 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $144.75 with More info
3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat by Graco
*Please note: this is a PRE ORDER product due to be shipped out mid October 2021
The Graco® SlimFit3™ LX 3-in-1 Car Seat is Graco’s slimmest design that fits 3 car seats across, saving space in your back seat without compromising on the safety you trust and the features you need.
This narrow all-in-one car seat grows with your child (width 42.4 cm / 16.7 inches) from rear-facing harness (2.2 kg – 18 kg) to forward-facing harness (10 kg – 30 kg) to highback booster (18.1 kg – 45 kg).
Graco tested this lightweight 3-across car seat in every configuration, to help ensure your growing family can fit in your vehicle, even with children of different ages who ride in different modes, or when paired with select other Graco car seats. Integrated belt lock-off makes for easy vehicle seat belt installation in forward-facing mode, and allows you to position your seats to maximize space with 3 across. Graco’s exclusive push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
Graco made thoughtful design choices to make the SlimFit3 easy to adjust with 3 car seats in the back seat. The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness to 10 positions with just one motion for just the right fit. Easily adjust the 4-position recline for a better installation and a comfortable ride. The Rapid Remove cover comes off in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine washable.
Plus, the SlimFit3™ is slim enough to fit 3 across, but spacious enough to keep your growing child comfy.
Breathable mesh AirFlow channels provide improved ventilation to keep your child cool and comfortable. Two cup holders are designed to work with the three-across configuration to keep drinks and snacks close at hand. Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way while your child gets in and out. Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable. The steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of use, and EPS energy-absorbing foam provides effective impact energy management. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Breathable mesh AirFlow channels provide improved ventilation to keep your child cool and comfortable
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation in forward-facing mode
- Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- 4-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, so it’s easy to clean even with 3 car seats installed
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- 2 removable easy-to-clean cup holders are intentionally designed to work with 3-across installation
- Fits 3 car seats across the back seat with select other Graco car seats
- Open belt paths and dual easy-to-read level indicators make installation easy
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use, and EPS energy-absorbing foam provides effective impact energy management
- Lightweight design so you can easily transfer between cars
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco’s RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Recommended use: Rear-Facing Harness: 2.2 kg – 18 kg, Forward Facing Harness: 10 kg – 30 kg, High-Back Booster: 18.1 kg – 45 kg)
Yes LATCH, for use up to 20 kg.
Birth – 8+ years (approx)
2.2 – 18 kg
10 – 30 kg forward facing 5pt harness
Rear-facing height 125 cm or less, Forward-facing harness height 125 cm or less, Booster mode 110.1 cm to 145cm and at least 4 years old
10 years from date of manufacture
This child restraint is certified for use in aircraft when using the harness system. USA airline approved
Machine washable (delicate cycle), Rapid Remove machine washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
Rear Facing: 2.2 – 18 kg, Forward Facing Harness: 10 – 30 kg, Full Booster: 18.1 – 45 kg
5 point safety harness
NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Admin US) requires Graco to pass testing both with and without the top tether. However, we highly recommend using the top tether when forward facing.
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.