Graco SlimFit3 LX
3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat by Graco
The Graco® SlimFit3™ LX 3-in-1 Car Seat is Graco’s slimmest design that fits 3 car seats across, saving space in your back seat without compromising on the safety you trust and the features you need.
This narrow all-in-one car seat grows with your child (width 42.4 cm / 16.7 inches) from rear-facing harness (2.2 kg – 18 kg) to forward-facing harness (10 kg – 30 kg) to highback booster (18.1 kg – 45 kg).
Graco tested this lightweight 3-across car seat in every configuration, to help ensure your growing family can fit in your vehicle, even with children of different ages who ride in different modes, or when paired with select other Graco car seats. Integrated belt lock-off makes for easy vehicle seat belt installation in forward-facing mode, and allows you to position your seats to maximize space with 3 across. Graco’s exclusive push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation.
Graco made thoughtful design choices to make the SlimFit3 easy to adjust with 3 car seats in the back seat. The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness to 10 positions with just one motion for just the right fit. Easily adjust the 4-position recline for a better installation and a comfortable ride. The Rapid Remove cover comes off in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine washable.
Plus, the SlimFit3™ is slim enough to fit 3 across, but spacious enough to keep your growing child comfy.
Breathable mesh AirFlow channels provide improved ventilation to keep your child cool and comfortable. Two cup holders are designed to work with the three-across configuration to keep drinks and snacks close at hand. Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way while your child gets in and out. Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable. The steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of use, and EPS energy-absorbing foam provides effective impact energy management. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Breathable mesh AirFlow channels provide improved ventilation to keep your child cool and comfortable
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation in forward-facing mode
- Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- 4-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, so it’s easy to clean even with 3 car seats installed
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- 2 removable easy-to-clean cup holders are intentionally designed to work with 3-across installation
- Fits 3 car seats across the back seat with select other Graco car seats
- Open belt paths and dual easy-to-read level indicators make installation easy
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use, and EPS energy-absorbing foam provides effective impact energy management
- Lightweight design so you can easily transfer between cars
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco’s RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Recommended use: Rear-Facing Harness: 2.2 kg – 18 kg, Forward Facing Harness: 10 kg – 30 kg, High-Back Booster: 18.1 kg – 45 kg)
- Expiry Date: 10 years from date of purchase if purchased after 1st June 2023*
*Please keep your receipt in a safe place, if you cannot produce your receipt or you are not the original purchaser or the seat was purchased prior to 1st June 2023 it refers back to date of manufacture.
Yes LATCH, for use up to 20 kg.
Birth – 8+ years (approx)
2.2 – 18 kg
10 – 30 kg forward facing 5pt harness
Rear-facing height 125 cm or less, Forward-facing harness height 125 cm or less, Booster mode 110.1 cm to 145cm and at least 4 years old
10 years from date of purchase
This child restraint is certified for use in aircraft when using the harness system. USA airline approved
Machine washable (delicate cycle), Rapid Remove machine washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
Rear Facing: 2.2 – 18 kg, Forward Facing Harness: 10 – 30 kg, Full Booster: 18.1 – 45 kg
5 point safety harness
NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Admin US) requires Graco to pass testing both with and without the top tether. However, we highly recommend using the top tether when forward facing.
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
Please note: peak season 20% price increase applies from 1st December – 8th February. If the pick up date or return date lands in this period, 20% applies. Outside of these dates, standard pricing will apply.
|1 DAY - 1 WEEK||$70.00|
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Hey, I’m wondering if the graco slimfit3 LX would fit three across if I had 2x Graco transitions 3in1 and 1 slimfit in an Hyundai i30? Thanks; Kelsey
HI Kelsey, I would suggest a fitting at your local store, they will make sure that it can work together in that combination. I hope this helps.Question by : Kelsey Bate on Dec 10, 2021 01:19:56 PM
- Is this suitable for a newborn?
HI there, thank you for your inquiry, Yes the Graco Slimfit is suitable for use from newborn from 2.2kgs and does have a newborn insert. Our trained staff will also install this seat for you and make sure your infant is fitted correctly. I hope this helpsQuestion by : Rach on May 30, 2022 09:28:25 AM
- Hi, can this car seat be used in Australia? Thanks Sharon
Hi Sharon, thank you for your inquiry, The Graco Slimfit is an US safety standard seat so is not able to be used in Australia, you will need a Australian Safety Standard seat, I have added a link here: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/product-category/car-seats/shop-by-standard/asnz-standard/. I hope this helpsQuestion by : Sharon on Aug 16, 2022 08:59:28 AM
- Hi, I’m wondering if I had 3 Graco SlimFit3 LX would fit 3 across in a Hyundai Tucson? Thanks, Ella
Hi Ella, I would recommend getting a fitting done at your local Baby On The Move just to see for yourself. The Graco SlimFit3 LX is your best option. Here is a link to our store locations: https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/. Hope that helps.Question by : Ella on Sep 5, 2023 09:25:38 AM