or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $140.43 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $242.25 with More info
All in One Convertible Car Seat by Nuna
EXEC class travel
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status.
- Greenguard Gold Certified
- All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system
- Dual flip-open cupholders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
- Adjustable leg rest
- Simply™ secure installation
- Bubble-free | recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free | same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing.
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode.
- Can have children rear facing up to a whopping 22.7 kg/50 lbs!
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Rear facing convertible With seat belt: 2.2 kg – 22.7kg/5 – 50 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 2.2kg – 15.8 kg/5 – 35 lbs.
- Forward facing convertible: With seat belt: 11.3 kg – 29.4 kg/25 – 65 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 11.3 kg – 18.1 kg/25 – 40 lbs.
- Belt positioning booster: 18.1 kg – 54.4 kg/40-120 lbs, 4 years +
66 – 83.8 cm
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
10 years from date of manufacture
Birth – 10 years approx
When using built in harness:124 cm or less. When used without built-in harness as a belt positioning booster 96 to 145 cm
Rear facing convertible with seat belt: 2.2 kg – 22.7kg. With lower anchor belt: 2.2kg – 15.8 kg. Forward facing convertible: With seat belt: 11.3 kg – 29.4 kg. With lower anchor belt: 11.3 kg – 18.1
No rethread five-point harness