Sophie La Girafe by ME – Collectors Edition
Sophie La Girafe Teething Toy
Hooray! Sophie la girafe celebrates 60 years of soothing our little ones teething gums.
For the first time we asked you to vote for the design you wanted to see for Sophie la girafe’s special birthday. We know have a LIMITED EDITION teether with a special design – created by YOU.
The 100% natural rubber teether comes in a beautiful limited edition box and has all the functionality of the original teether. Born in France in 1961. Still the same even after more than 50 years! Designed to stimulate the senses and soothe teething pains, Sophie the Giraffe is a true icon, loved by millions of children (and parents!) around the world!
Sophie the Giraffe is Babys first toy that stimulates each of the five senses. Made from 100 per cent natural rubber (Phthalate-free) derived from the sap of the Hevea tree, Sophies flexible, renewable, natural materials and non-toxic food grade paint mean she is a safe and natural teething toy for your little one.
Sophie is still produced traditionally in France using a closely guarded process involving 14 manual operations. Since her birth in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has wowed over 50 million babies (and parents) worldwide with her natural beauty and charm, and her retro style has ensured that she has remained a must have baby toy.
This version contains an Original Sophie la girafe® in classic il était une fois gift box packaging.
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree. Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC!).
- 17cm Tall (7″).
- Suitable from 0 months +
- Comes in a gift box