Viva La Vulva Postpartum Peri Wash Bottle 300ml
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $4.99 with what's this?
Postpartum Perineal Wash Bottle by Viva La Vulva
Meet your new BFF!
Cool, but WTF is this thing and why do I need it?
Sometimes wiping just isn’t an option and it stings to pee. Let’s face it, it’s FRAGILE AF down there! Your peri wash bottle helps dilute your urine to prevent stinging and infection. We know it looks weird, but honestly, it will be one of your go-to-best-things-ever to take care of down there after baby is born. When toilet paper feels like sandpaper, use your peri wash bottle on your stitches or tears for the first couple of weeks following your birth. Your vagina and perineum are working double-time to repair themselves. Give them a little extra help by using our easy and portable postpartum cleansing peri wash bottle.
The portable peri wash bottle is made to be held upside down, includes a narrow angled neck for a comfortable continuous stream of relief that really hits the spot. The perfect item to use in your postpartum healing journey.
300mls. Peri Wash Bottle is BPA plastic free and recyclable.
- Simply fill with lukewarm water, or cool if you prefer. Point the nozzle towards the vaginal area and squeeze slowly. Perfect for postpartum healing and relief.
- Please note* Not made to be put in sterilizers as it will melt, simply wash with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly before and after use.
For Vaginal Birth:
- Sometimes wiping just isn’t an option and it stings to pee. Let’s face it, it’s FRAGILE AF down there! Your Peri Wash Bottle helps dilute your urine to prevent stinging and infection.
- C-section mamas, it may be painful, difficult to bend over or reach to wipe because of the incision, so with its angled neck, the Peri Wash Bottle makes things easy peasy!
Hot Mama Tip:
- Grab your portable peri wash bottle fill with lukewarm water, add 5-10 drops of Viva La Vulva Hypercal Tincture or The Good Witch Hazel to the bottle and squirt down there when you go to the toilet. This assists with faster healing times, prevents infection, helps with stinging sensations and swelling! Feeling the burn? You can also use cold water for a little cooling relief when needed!
You may also like…
- Out of Stock