- Store Finder
- Browse Our Store
- On The Move
- Car Seats
- Clothing & Accessories
- Activity & PlaytimeFree delivery for online orders over $99 T&C apply
Radian® 3QXT latch - All-in-one Convertible Car Seat by Diono
The ultimate 3 across All-in-One car seat from birth to booster (4 - 120 lb / 1.8 - 54 kg). Featuring 4 stages of complete newborn protection and all new Diono Safe+™ engineering to provide the next generation in car seat safety.
From baby's first journey the radian® 3QXT provides complete newborn protection, with Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ newborn protection insert, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ newborn harness pads to provide a custom fit from birth.
As your child grows the Safe+™ steel anti-rebound increases stability and reduces rebound rotation by up to 50%, so you can keep them safely rear facing for longer, up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
Engineered following the latest European research and technology in crash energy management, the radian® 3QXT features 8 layers of side impact protection, that includes a removable Safe+™ side impact management pod, constructed to channel energy around the back of the car seat and away from the child in the event of a side impact. This forms two of the 8 layers of interlocking EPS and EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to create ultimate side impact protection, without compromising 3 across fit in most midsize vehicles.
As they transition to forward facing, the Safe+™ easy adjust 12 position headrest is contoured to improve child head containment and provides a 22% increase in occupancy range from the radian R series.
All of these great features have been combined with Safe+™ engineering, with the 3QXT subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests; front, rear, and side impacts, and rollover test to ensure the safest seat possible.
Parents can also expect the travel friendly traits Diono is famous for, including convenient fold and FAA approval for use on an aircraft. So, no matter where you go you can take Diono safety with you.
- 4 STAGE COMPLETE NEWBORN PROTECTION - Features Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ newborn protection insert, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ newborn harness pads to provide a custom fit from birth.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered with all new Diono Safe+™ protection. Now you can keep your child rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approx. 4 years old).
- SAFE+™ ENGINEERING - radian® 3QXT is subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests to make sure we have the safest seat possible.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT - With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3QX adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth to 54.4 kg.
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN FITS 3 ACROSS - Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Safe+™ newborn protection insert Made from energy absorbing materials to support and protect. Super soft padding for extra newborn comfort. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge - Creates near lie-flat travel position for newborns while reducing head slump and helping to keep airways open. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner - Gives extra infant comfort and toddler body support. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ newborn harness pads - Small sized newborn harness pads for added safety and comfort.
- Safe+™ side impact management pod - The pod is placed on the side of the car seat facing the door and is engineered to channel energy around the back of the car seat and away from the child in the event of a side impact.
- Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar - One click connection to the seat base. Reduces rebound rotation by 50% in the event of a collision. Also provides more legroom when rear facing.
- Safe+™ side Impact protection - Featuring 8 layers of interlocking EPS & EPP foam, high density plastic and steel reinforcement to create ultimate side impact protection without compromising 3 across fit.
- Safe+™ headrest - Engineered with the latest European Side Impact technology to improve child head containment in the event of a collision. Headrest height is increased by 22% from radian R series
Product Dimensions Weight 11.7 kg Depth 40.64 cm Width 43.18 cm Height 71.12 - 78.74 cm Child's Age, Height & Weight Age Range Birth - 8+ years (approx) Height Range Rear Facing: 46–112 cm, Forward Facing with Harness: 76–145 cm, Booster: 101–145 cm. Weight Range Rear Facing: 1.8–22.7 kg, Forward Facing with Harness: 10–29.5 kg, Booster: 18–54 kg. Installation Method Isofix Yes (SuperLATCH) Seat Belt System 3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat. Top Tether ALWAYS use the top tether strap on this child restraint when installed forward-facing. Orientation Rearward Facing 1.8–22.7 kg, 46–112 cm Forward Facing With Harness: 10–29.5 kg, 76–145 cm. As Booster: 18–54 kg, 101–145 cm Safety Standard New Zealand Standard 'S' mark Yes Safety Features Side-Impact Protection Yes, 8 layers Energy-Absorbent Foam Yes Extended Features Expiry Date 10 years from date of purchase Washable Covers Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Use mild detergent Dry flat and in the shade only. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean. Manufacture Warranty 1 year Specifications Harness 10 years from date of purchase
Ask a QuestionQuestions2Answers2|Expand AllWhich car seat will be better in a 2018 Toyota Highlander a Diono or BritazHi. We are wanting a car seat for our baby who is currently 3 months so will be in capsule for a little while longer. We are in Whangarei and are not planning on visiting Auckland anytime soon so was hoping to purchase a seat online. I am wanting a seat that will take up the least room when rear facing as I would like to keep them rear facing for as long as possible. Do you think the Britax or the Diono would be better? Thanks for your help.Emily Lowe
Which is will fit in a Toyota Hilux 2013 best?Hi, I wanting to get a seat for my baby but I’m not sure which one will fit in our truck best. We have a Toyota Hilux 2013 and I am tossing up between the britax or diono. Or if you have any suggestions on seats that would be great.Lily
- HI Emily, thank you for your inquiry, as all seats fit different in each vehicle, I would suggest as I am not sure of your make & model that you give the Albany Branch a call and you can talk to there Tech in regards to this. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
- Hi Lily, thank you for yoru inquiry, I would suggest popping into or calling your local store, this way our Tech can try out both seats in your vehicle to see what is going to fit and suit you best. We hope this helps. if you follow the link http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have.Baby On The Move Team
Write a review and WIN $100Note: HTML is not translated!Bad GoodCategories & InformationCategoriesInformationFranchisee Opportunities
Whatever your ambitions, the Baby On The Move team can help you realise them. Be it a need for a lifestyle change, flexible working hours, developing a territory, building a franchise business that is all yours or simply to help expectant mothers make the right informed decisions to suit their lifestyle. The Baby On The Move team can help you get there.Copyright © Baby On The Move (2008) Limited, All rights reserved. another slightly different website
- Activity & Playtime
- Car Seats