Maxi Cosi RodiFix Air Protect Booster
RodiFix Air Protect Booster by Maxi Cosi
The Maxi-Cosi RodiFix AirProtect® car seat is quick and easy to use
The unique belt guide provides simple access to the buckle so the child is safely secured and ready to go in seconds. Installing this compact car seat is also highly efficient, thanks to the ISOFIX anchorage system. The RodiFix AirProtect® grows along with the child thanks to the fully adjustable head and shoulder support while the patented AirProtect® side impact protection in the headrest reduces the risk of head injury by up to 20%.
This car seat is quick to use: one-click fit, smooth ‘EasyGlide’ belt guide and an open design with simple access to the buckle means your child is safely secured and ready to go in seconds!
The Rodifix AirProtect® offers a recline position for a truly relaxing travel experience, so let’s go!
- RodiFix AirProtect® is installed by the car seat belt in combination with ISOFIX
- The ISOFIX installation ensures the stable and solid position of the booster seat in the car
- The open design and unique belt guide ensure quick and easy installation, also by the child itself
- RodiFix has a removable cover which you can easily clean
- With two reclining positions the car seat can be in sleeping and upright position
- The AirProtect© technology protects you child’s head and neck and keeps the child in the safest position
- With the side protection system your child is secured and kept upright in the safest position in the car seat
- With one action the width and height of the RodiFix AirProtect® can be adapted to your child’s size
- The booster seat is only available for forward facing travel
- Suitable for 15-36 kg. From approx. 3.5 up to 12 years
Approx 66 – 83 cm
|Seat Belt System
3 point seat belt
|European Standard (E)
10 years from date of purchase
Lukewarm water, soap and a soft cloth
Approx 3.5 – 12 years
up to 150 cm
15 – 36 kg
Authentic Black, Authentic Cognac, Authentic Graphite
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Isofix Question - BaseHi, Can you please advise if this seat requires you to purchase a particular Isofix base, or does it come with one built in? We have the Family Fix base which we have used for the Pebble and Pearl, so need to know whether we will need to buy another base on top of the $499 for the booster seat. Many thanks
Hi Amy, thank you for your enquiry. Good news, Isofix is already attached to the booster seat so you don't need to purchase another isofix base. We hope that answers your query.Question by : Amy Chaplin on Apr 24, 2015 09:40:11 AM
- ISOFIX and tetherDoes this seat offer both isofix and tether options?
Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your enquiry. The Maxi Cosi Rodifix Booster is tested under the European standard (E) which has Isofix but it doesn't have/require a top tether strap to be used. Hope that helps with your query.Question by : Cheryl on Jun 14, 2015 07:16:39 PM
- Isofix and 3 point seat belt?Hi can the car seat also be used with just a 3 point seat belt? Ie. Can it also be used in a car without iso fix points (we have a classic car as well as our modern cars). Thanks.
HI Nicola, Thank you for your enquiry. The Maxi Cosi Rodfix has retractable Isofix connectors, so can be used with Isofix or with just a 3 point seat belt systems. it will be suitable for both your isofix car and your classic cars. I hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Nicola on Sep 20, 2016 06:49:43 PM
- Use in Toyota ipsumIs this recommended and safe for use in the rear "little" seats in a Toyota ipsum 2007. I tried to check on the maxicosi site but they only had 2002 avensis (which was no). I am not sure if this is the same car though as i thought is was called the avensis verso in the U.K.? If not okay, are there any suitable boosters please? Thanks
Hi Catherine, thank you for your enquiry, with the "little seats" it is reccommended that you check your car manual to weither any form of car seats can be used. We hope this helps. For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Catherine on Oct 17, 2017 09:32:51 PM
- Seatbelt AccessHi, Would this car seat have easy access to the seat belt connection when it would be 3 carseats in the back?
It really depends on the type of car you have because all seat belt designs are different. All Maxi Cosi boosters do have a low side profile so it does help when fitting 3 car seats across the back. If you can we would recommend visiting your nearest Baby On The Move store so we can check to see if this works or not - https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/
We do have an accessory called 'My Buckle Mate' which helps lock into place around your vehicle's back seat buckle bases to keep them firmly propped up and easy to reach when your child buckles them in themselves, which helps a lot!
We hope this answers your query.Question by : Abby on May 10, 2019 09:58:51 PM
- Life Span of maxi Cosi rodi fix
Hi Nikki, if you click onto the "specifications" tab on the product it has all of the info you're after. But this seat has a 10 years from date of purchase life span.Question by : Nikki Arnott on May 3, 2020 05:05:23 PM
You may also like…
- Out of Stock
My Buckle Mate 2pk – Grey$29.99