Graco Sequence 65 – Pre Order*
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $66.50 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $99.75 with More info
Convertible Car Seat by Graco
*Please note: this is a PRE ORDER product due to be shipped out mid October 2021
The Graco® Sequence™ 65 Convertible Car Seat easily converts from rear-facing harness (1.8 kg-18 kg) to forward-facing harness (10 kg-30 kg).
It easily grows with your child with 6-recline positions, and an easy-to-use Simply Safe Adjust™ harness system, which adjusts both the harness and headrest height together to 10 different positions. With the included LATCH attachment system, and the easy-to-read level indicator, this seat offers you a hassle-free installation. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes. This seat has all the features that are easy for you, and comfortable for baby!
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child’s drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush body insert helps to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- LATCH-equipped for an easy car seat installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out with ease
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco’s RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- ProtectPlus Engineered – This combination of the most rigorous crash tests helps to protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- Adjust the height of your harness and headrest in one motion with the No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, ensuring your child is always properly secured
- Recommended use: Rear Facing Harness: 1.8 kg – 18 kg, Forward Facing Harness: 10 kg – 30 kg.
Birth – 4/5 years (approx)
10 years from date of manufacture
Rear Facing: 1.8 – 18 kg, Forward Facing: 10 – 30 kg
1.8 – 18 kg
10 – 30 kg
No re-thread 5 point harness
68.5 cm – 76.2 cm when headrest fully extended
Rear Facing 125 cm or less, Forward Facing 125 cm or less
Yes LATCH, for use up to 20 kg.
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
|Seat Belt System|
3 point seat belt or lap belt. Ok to use with over lapping seat belts, check that the lower anchor belt or seat belt must not rub on each other or interfere with each other when installing the seat.
NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Admin US) requires Graco to pass testing both with and without the top tether. However, we highly recommend using the top tether when forward facing.
Machine washable (delicate cycle)
This child restraint is certified for use in aircraft when using the harness system. USA airline approved