Safety 1st Turn and Go 360 – Black Beauty
Introducing Safety 1st Turn and Go 360 Rotating All in One Convertible Car Seat.
Designed with innovative SafetySwivel ™360 rotational technology that lets you turn the car seat toward you, bringing you face to face with
your little one.
This rotation makes buckling and transferring your child in and out of the seat easier than ever and puts less strain on your back.
This all in one car seat solves the number one installation problem that 7 out of 10 parents unknowingly have loose belt tension. Using SecureTech ™, Safety 1st’s patent pending tension sensitive red to green indicators on the seat’s base, you can see when your belt has tension just look for the green!
- SafetySwivel ™360 provides 360 seat rotation which makes getting kids in and out of the car easier than ever . Soft locks in the base keep the seat steady when buckling your child. The 1 hand release makes the seat easy to rotate.
- SecureTech™, Safety 1st’s patent pending tension sensitive red to green indicators on the seat’s base allow you to see when your belt has tension just look for the green! The built in vehicle belt lock off arm is designed to help secure the tension.
- Designed with an attached connection cord to ensure that the base and seat must be used together when installed.
- 10 position headrest and harness adjustment for all growth stages.
- 5 position recline options add to your little one’s comfort.
- 2 removable dishwasher safe cup holders.
- Plush infant inserts and premium fabrics provide cushioning and support to keep baby comfortable.
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad.
All in One convertible car seat for birth to 10 years with 3 modes of use:
- Rear facing: 2.3 – 18 kg, 48 – 101.6 cm
- Forward facing: 10.1 – 29 kg, 73.6 – 125 cm
- Belt positioning booster: 18.1 – 45.4 kg, 110.1 – 132.1 cm
|New Zealand Standard 'S' mark|
Rear facing: 2.3 – 18 kg, Forward facing: 10.1 29 kg Belt positioning booster: 18.1 – 45.4 kg
Rear facing: 48 – 101.6 cm, Forward facing: 73.6 – 125 cm, Belt positioning booster: 110.1 – 132.1 cm
10 years from date of manufacture
Yes refer to manual
5 point safety harness