Milkbar Advanced Flow – Single Electric Breast Pump
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $49.83 with what's this?
Electric Breast Pump by Milkbar
The Milkbar Advanced Flow Breast Pump is different because it offers a unique, natural feeding rhythm technology that mimics the behaviour of your baby when it feeds.
Now Milkbar have taken this another step in comfort with a ‘Zero Touch’ design with Air Flow™, that compresses the nipple using air expansion, so you can pump with even more comfort than ever before.
- More milk in a shorter time frame
- Comfortable, pain-free pumping
- No guesswork – the 30 minute countdown timer and LED display lets you know exactly where you are in your pumping session.
- More comfortable expressing at work thanks to its portability, low noise, and ease of use
- Confidence in leaving your baby knowing there’s a wonderful supply of breast milk available
- Relief – no more pain, no more anxiety, no more guilt
- Pumping freedom with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It lasts for up to3 hours of pumping before needing to be recharged – perfect for taking on the go or to the office
- Soft, liquid silicone breast cushion gently compresses on the breast and nipple using air expansion technology, at the same time as the pump performs a suckling action
- Comfortable, pain-free pumping with 9 levels of strength/suction in both the stimulation and expression modes
- An inbuilt memory system remembers your last setting when put into ‘stand-by’ mode and countdown timer allows you to keep track of your pumping time
- A quality, hygienic and safe pump with a unique air-liquid separation bladder design (closed system) that stops any milk backflow into the pump preventing bacteria build up
- 100% BPA free plastic and food/medical grade silicone!
- An easy to use and clean pump that assembles and disassembles with ease
- A digital touch screen which allows you to easily toggle through the stimulation settings and suction levels and pump in dim lighting with an easy to see LED display.
- Your kit includes everything to get you started:
Breast Pump Electric Unit
One collection bottle, teat and storage lid
One Air Flow™ Suction Kit, that is one size fits most
Two spare silicone tubes
Bottle converter for use of our pump with most other brand bottles
Power A/C adapter/charging cable
Please note: For hygiene reasons breast pumps cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturers fault with the product.