NUK Luna Electric Breast Pump
Electric Breast Pump by NUK
We all know that ‘Breast is Best’ but the reality is that many mothers struggle to establish pain-free and successful breastfeeding.
Mothers can however be enormously helped by breastfeeding aids such as breast pumps. The NUK Luna Electric Breast Pump is particularly efficient and comfortable at expressing precious breast milk. Luna also features a super soft silicone cushion, textured for a pleasant massaging sensation and perfectly moulds to the breast.
- Simple but sturdy design, made in Germany.
- High expressing action due to a 2 phase rhythm which simulates a baby’s natural suction when breastfeeding.
- Fully adjustable suction strength for particularly gentle expressing.
- Can be operated with just one hand and is easy to clean (few parts)
- Can be mains or battery operated and includes a global adapter which is great for travelling.
- Compatible with all NUK First Choice baby bottles and teats.
- Pack includes a stand, 150ml breast milk container with screw ring and sealing disc, First Choice Plus Silicone Teat Size 1 (0-6 months) small feed hole, protective cap, mains plug and adapter plug.
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
Please note: For hygiene reasons breast pumps cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturers fault with the product.
Questions & Answers Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
- Would this pump be suitable for someone exclusively pumping everyday 6-8 times a day or would it not stand up to the use ?
Hi Rosemary thank you for your enquiry, the NUK Luna pump is perfect for daily use multiple times, We hope this helps. ?For further information on this or any of our other products available, if you follow the link https://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/store-locations/ this will take you to our online store finder. Here you can find contact details for your nearest Baby On The Move Store where one of our team experts will be happy to assist you in your product search and help answer any further questions you may have. We hope this has helped with your query.Question by : Rosemary on Apr 26, 2018 07:26:16 PM
- Can you buy the valves for this pump separately? My pump seems to be losing suction
Hi Nicole, thank you for your enquiry, you should have received a replacement valve when you purchased our pump, however if you have gone through both we are happy to send you out a new one free of charge. Please email your details to email@example.com and I will forward this on to the supplier who will send it to you directly. I hope this helpsQuestion by : Nicole Uri-Ke on Jan 25, 2017 10:14:55 PM