Elodie Wooden Teether
Baby Teether by Elodie
A teether can be an essential help in soothing your babies’ gums when their teeth start coming in. The little ones tend to explore everything by chewing on it, so providing a safe and perfectly sized option is always a good idea.
Elodie’s wooden teethers are naturally antibacterial, non-splintering, and non-toxic. The ring is made from sanded down wood with no applied oils or finishes. The cute little ears are made with a thin cotton muslin weave that little fingers will love to grasp and play with. Using a teether with flexible parts like the bunny ears helps promote early hand-eye coordination for your baby as they play with it. Tested and approved according to European Safety standard EN-71.
- No harmful substances. This teether is certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The certification assures that the materials used contain no harmful or allergenic substances.
- Soothes itching gums. As the first teeth are coming in, your babies’ gums can ache and itch. A teether is specifically designed for them to chew on and can help relieve some of the pain.
- Perfectly sized. The diameter of the ring is 6 cm, perfect for tiny hands. The length including the ears is 16 cm.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination. Using a teether with flexible parts like the bunny ears helps promote early hand-eye coordination for your baby as they play with it.
- Safety Tested. Tested and approved according to European Safety standard EN-71.
Blushing Pink, Pure Khaki, Vanilla White