Baby First Microwave Steriliser
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $7.33 with what's this?
Microwave Steriliser by Baby First
The Baby First Microwave Steriliser is the fast and efficient way to sterilise your bottles and accessories simply and safely. This microwave sterilizer will fit most full size microwaves. Holds up to 6 standard feeding bottles.
- Sterilises bottles in 5-8 minutes
- 6 Bottle capacity
- Fits wide and narrow neck bottles and accessories
- Simple to use
- Includes bottle holder
- Dishwasher safe, top shelf
- BPA Free
- Made in New Zealand.
- This microwave sterilizer will fit most full size microwaves.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
NOTE: Before sterilising wash all bottles and bottle parts thoroughly.
- Remove bottle and rack from base and pour 200ml of water into centre compartment of base unit.
- Place bottle rack inside base unit. Position bottles on rack. Bottles can be sterilised laid down sideways in steriliser if unable to fit standing up. Place teats around handle. Position caps in slot provided. Slide screw rings over central handle. Place lid on steriliser and place in microwave. Turn microwave on to full power for approximate times to sterilise:
5 minutes for 850 – 1100w
8 minutes for 500 – 800w
- Lid may move during sterilising to allow steam to escape, this will not affect the sterilising.
Bottles will remain sterile for up to 3 hours if lid of steriliser is not removed.
After use, drain and wash sterilizer thoroughly. Dishwasher safe.
Prevent Steam Burns. Allow to cool for a minimum of 2 minutes before opening or removing lid. Take care when opening and always open away from you.
Note: Bottle not included.