Mama + Me Sleep Support Botanical Oil 15ml
A botanical infused oil for natural sleep support.
Add a few drops to pulse points such as your temples, soles of feet or behind ears. Rub gently and inhale deeply, use daily or as required. Suitable for pregnancy from 2nd trimester and throughout postpartum.
- 15ml Glass Dropper bottle
- 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils of Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Cananga Odorata Var Genuina (Ylang Ylang), Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) and Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) diluted in Caprylic triglyceride (Coconut oil) infused with dried lavender, rose, citrus peel and Vitamin E Oil.
Benefits of ingredients:
- Ylang ylang: is deeply relaxing, helping to ease nervous tension. It has a calming effect on the heart and breath, and eases muscular tension in the body.
- Lavender: calms nervous tension and acts as a gentle sedative to aid sleep and ease agitation and irritability. Perfect for stress and tension.
- Frankincense: is thought to have a calming and opening effect on the mind, ideal during meditation or times of stress and anxiety. It is also felt in the respiratory system, helping to ease the breath and clear congestion.
- Mandarin: has an uplifting and calming nature. It is a great option to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension, irritability and sleeplessness.
- Coconut Oil: Highly Moisturising that slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Coconut oil is majoritively made up of saturated fats that have a multitude of benefits for our skins defensive barrier function. The fats and essential amino acids in coconut oil help the barrier of our skin to remain strong, moisturised and looking great!
- Vitamin E Oil: Applying vitamin E to your skin helps protect delicate skin from damage due to its antioxidant properties. It enhances moisturisation so It’s also extremely hydrating – it’s both a ‘humectant’ and an ’emollient’ – so it helps your skin absorb water and traps it within the skin too.
Aroma Therapy Safety Guidelines:
- Avoid aromatherapy with epilepsy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrhage and allergies to plants or aromatics. Consult your doctor before use in these cases.